FTB launcher crashes PC

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

StolenYT

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB launcher crashes PC
Launcher Version:
Latest
Modpack:
FTB Launcher
Modpack Version:
Latest
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hey. So I want to play tekkit and feed the beast with my friend, But my minecraft completely crashes and makes me restart my PC when I launch it. I fixed vanilla by deleting everything in the .minecraft folder, now vanilla works. But when I launch FTB launcher or Technic Launcher, everything stops responding and the only way to fix it is to restart my PC. It's really annoying and I want to play. Any help ?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
As his pc seems to lockdown my guess is that his hardware is nowhere near powerfull enough to run modded minecraft

@StolenYT
What are your specs?
RAM, CPU, GPU, OS and other stuff I might have missed

StolenYT

Jul 29, 2019
My pc is able to run it.. Ive played it before it just randomly screwed up now. I used to play it all the time. Im going to go look for the crash logs