Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage123

Jul 29, 2019
When i create a profile and press launch it says "Invalid Username Or password"

What is problem with this ?

Kelvin

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same problem, FTB has been playing fine up until now. Tried re-entering my account details, no luck. I can log in on minecraft.net so not sure what the problem is.

Kelvin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Paul_T, nice quick find.[DOUBLEPOST=1353318069][/DOUBLEPOST]It's back up now.

Paul_T

Jul 29, 2019
No problem guys, just happened to be browsing and saw this, didn't want anyone panicking their account had gone.

adamh28

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am new to the feed the beast i only download it last night but i played it this moring for about five minits and i loged off and try to log in a couple of minits later and now i get the same erro is any body else still getting the Invalid username or password thanks

Djinni

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am new to the feed the beast i only download it last night but i played it this moring for about five minits and i loged off and try to log in a couple of minits later and now i get the same erro is any body else still getting the Invalid username or password thanks
It was already sorted about 15-20mins ago

Djinni

Jul 29, 2019
Fraid not much any of us can do to account for errors made in the space between the seat and the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.