FTB keeps crashing and gping back to the launcher (ftb infinity)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

joseph warby

Title:
FTB keeps crashing and gping back to the launcher (ftb infinity)
Launcher Version:
recomended
Modpack:
Ftb infinity evolved
Modpack Version:
recomended
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
i can open any other world but as soon as i try to open my main world it crashes i got quite far in this world and would not like to restart if possible please help.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Exception caught during firing event cpw.mods.fml.common.gameevent.PlayerEvent$PlayerLoggedInEvent@60155e2a:
java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at logisticspipes.config.PlayerConfig.readFromFile(PlayerConfig.java:124) ~[PlayerConfig.class:0.9.3.95]
at logisticspipes.LogisticsEventListener.getPlayerConfig(LogisticsEventListener.java:312) ~[LogisticsEventListener.class:0.9.3.95]
at logisticspipes.LogisticsEventListener.onPlayerLogin(LogisticsEventListener.java:193) ~[LogisticsEventListener.class:0.9.3.95]

Your logistics pipes player config file (not the regular config file in the configs folder!) has been corrupted. Delete it in your world folder and that should solve the issue.