FTB is nice, but... it could be better.

CraftyGamerGuy511

Jul 29, 2019
I think if FTB added equivalent exchange to their list of mods, it wold become way more popular. it would also be cool if they added scuba gear and such. If possible, and or not already created,FTB could use/make a mod where you can make weather machines to generate different storms, like thunderstorms or even add a tornado. There should also be the possibility of harnessing electricity from lightning to be put into a generator and then be used to create EU, or to be saved as and energy source. Lightning is also a destructive force, so why not be able to use that saved energy to create a flamethrower or make a big death ray thing that could wipe out mountains. I just wanted to put some of my ideas on the table, I hope you like them and consider using them.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, in answer to this

Equivalent Exchange is in the ultimate pack by default, it's listed as EE3
Scuba gear is added by IC2 I believe, a scuba helmet which uses compressed Air cells as a tank, and also boots of the traveler from Thaumcraft make you swim faster.
Weather machines are added by multiple mods, I believe forestry has an end game one which can make it rain or not, Xeno's reliquary has bullets which can make it stop raining or storm at will.
Greg-tech adds a lightning generator which in a thunder storm will generate electricity sporadically, but a large amount too.

The flamethrower and death ray are the only ones that off the top of my head aren't in FTB
However, a tunnel bore from Thaumcraft is kinda like a ray which can wipe out mountains, so with a slight imagination it's there.

Please make sure to do research before posting something like this

epicninja

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, in answer to this

Equivalent Exchange is in the ultimate pack by default, it's listed as EE3
Scuba gear is added by IC2 I believe, a scuba helmet which uses compressed Air cells as a tank, and also boots of the traveler from Thaumcraft make you swim faster.
Weather machines are added by multiple mods, I believe forestry has an end game one which can make it rain or not, Xeno's reliquary has bullets which can make it stop raining or storm at will.
Greg-tech adds a lightning generator which in a thunder storm will generate electricity sporadically, but a large amount too.

The flamethrower and death ray are the only ones that off the top of my head aren't in FTB
However, a tunnel bore from Thaumcraft is kinda like a ray which can wipe out mountains, so with a slight imagination it's there.

Please make sure to do research before posting something like this

And there we go... it is now officially better for him xD

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think if FTB added equivalent exchange to their list of mods, it wold become way more popular. it would also be cool if they added scuba gear and such. If possible, and or not already created,FTB could use/make a mod where you can make weather machines to generate different storms, like thunderstorms or even add a tornado. There should also be the possibility of harnessing electricity from lightning to be put into a generator and then be used to create EU, or to be saved as and energy source. Lightning is also a destructive force, so why not be able to use that saved energy to create a flamethrower or make a big death ray thing that could wipe out mountains. I just wanted to put some of my ideas on the table, I hope you like them and consider using them.

y'know, there is a topic where you can suggest mods for FTB.
or even better, you can add mods yourself to the modpacks through the launcher

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
2 mods you can easily get from the Minecraft Forums (which I've suggested in the relevant topic)

Energy Manipulator - highly configurable mod that brings back the Energy Condensor block from EE2 - I'm using it instead of EE3 - you can assign "EMC" values yourself, add a "tax rate" to the conversion, customise the recipe of the block via config.
Turret Mod - adds various different tiers/types of turrets. Quite resource intensive, works well though. Only affects mobs, not players (side note, flamethrower currently has a bug, do not use)

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
The OP is a troll post. Don't feed the troll.

propably not a troll, but somebody that was playing the old 1.2.5 versions of tekkit for a long time and is used to the over powered condensers and energy collectors of EE2 xD
but yeah dont feed the (miss/uninformed) troll!
(sometimes i wish I could downvote threads in forums xD)

edit: oh, well, member since yesterday... nice... make a account in a forum just to complain

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
propably not a troll, but somebody that was playing the old 1.2.5 versions of tekkit for a long time and is used to the over powered condensers and energy collectors of EE2 xD
but yeah dont feed the (miss/uninformed) troll!
(sometimes i wish I could downvote threads in forums xD)

edit: oh, well, member since yesterday... nice... make a account in a forum just to complain

Yeah, that's what made me jump to my conclusion. Sign up, complain, then disappear. He hasn't even logged onto the forums since making this thread. Very troll-like.

Reactions: bad wolf

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
The OP is a troll post. Don't feed the troll.
not every ignorant lookin people on the internet are trolls...
Imagine it would have been a 8 years old child posting this , then having his parents yell at him for making an account without their authorization or something.Ya never know

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
not every ignorant lookin people on the internet are trolls...
Imagine it would have been a 8 years old child posting this , then having his parents yell at him for making an account without their authorization or something.Ya never know

Maybe his father helped him make this post as a form of troll-education. I'm now picturing a trollkid with a trollday going trollolololol. :p

Reactions: RedBoss and dgdas9