FTB Inventions Enable MFR Chunkloader

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to enable it. I know you can load chunks with FTB Util, but I want to this anyway. Can't find the config or script to turn it back on. Any tips?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
It looks like you need to edit the config for MFR. Look for config\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg. Edit the line below and change it to true.

B:Recipe.Enabled=false

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
Did that and rebooted server, but still uncraftable. Looked into scripts that change recipes and nothing related there.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Did you change the client as well? My test was in SP and it worked. I also looked in the scritps as well. The only thing I saw there was TechReborn's chunkloader being removed.

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
No, I was hoping it would update when re-launched and it connected to the server. I'm used to custom packs where I can control what is in the client configs, how would I update this so when players use the FTB Launcher to start FTB Inventions, it grabs this config change? Or do I need to tell each player to make a config change manually?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I would test it first. But I think each client would need to update it manually. The other option that wouldn't require a client side update would be to add the recipe back in using minetweaker in the script folder. That is something that can be done server side.