FTB Inventions + additionalPipes mod are they compatible?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hattrix

Mar 22, 2020
I have a 1.7.10 FTB Inventions server running and we all miss the additionalpipes mod that we ALWAYS add to our servers that have BuildCraft.

We're missing the teleport pipes..you know, the ones that send power and objects "wirelessly".
We usually have a central energy station that makes power, then we "send" the power wherever our quarry is using the teleport pipes, then we have object teleport pipes sending the stuff back from the quarry. It also worked with liquids.

Does anyone know if additionalpipes works with FTB Inventions? Or if not, is there something already in the Inventions modpack that duplicates this functionality?

Thanks!

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
hey, best thing is to try and add it, nothing will blow up anyways, especially if you backup. Also, I don't see why it should not work.
I don't remember what mods are there in inventions but thermal expansion, enderIO and mekanism provide energy/items/fluids wireless transport. I am sure that inventions contains at least one of them

Hattrix

Mar 22, 2020
The more we used the Inventions modpack, the more complicated it got...to the point of ridiculousness. We enjoy building and discovering, but that's absurd the amount of things needs to build.
So we canned it and are now trying a 1.12 modpack called Revelation