FTB International Server (1.4.5/1.4.6)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i have an excellent news all i start this new thread because it's now the time to start a new way.

did you remember that? :
hello to all, i have start a FTB server for all want beta test stuff or create some new stuff.
actually it's in beta because i'm the only one doing admin, building, testing, i need some people to help me oofffff coursssee hehehe. i speak french here so sometimes i mess up a few with technical terms.
International mean people from all countries are welcome (easy no? :) )

so now the server is FINAL and updated to to 1.4.5/1.4.6
hosted 24/7 server minecraft 50 slots v3
it' use the latest FTB packs included on the FTB 1.1.9
so you must have FTB packs mod installed and minecraft 1.4.6

i use mixed packs i will try ... perhaps it's work perfect perhaps not let's see...
i will use direwolf20 (v3) pack and mindcrack (v6)
READ THE RULES -->Rules are easy : be cool , nice polite and please do NOT destruct or STOLE the stuff others players made, it's a creating /building server so be cool and good otherwhise you'r be banned out. <--READ THE RULES
Any info for whitelist applications ? yes it's whitelist ONLY
Any disabled items/mods ? all FTB stuff are actually working well
play sytle is NOT rp you DON'T have ANY rRP and NO PVP it's building style you build, you create, you modify the stuff, you use your imagination, you are the world hehehe
it's still the same map the description is the same as above:
you have some mystic caves near pyramid, a place with nether on main land, a PUBLIC Factory all people can use the machines here, you have not a lot of them but it's can help you a lot you simply need to put your ores on it you DON'T need to give power on the machine if they are out of power just send a message to me or the future server team i/we simply refund the factory with powers. you have some houses if you want one ready to use with beds too.

and the final information before pics : the IP
ip is :
37.59.52.65:27060

i'm on the timezone GMT+1 here it's actually 17:19 (05:19pm) i'm in Europe Switzerland so if i'm not on the server that's not a problem hehehe.

pics :
the map

map.jpg

because it's not actually all updated pics are still in progress on my side i will uplaod them as fast as possible.

ok have fun on this new updated version of FTB I.S. (International Server)

the team :

ADMIN and Operator: MassterJ (me)
Operators: bob41599 and NTBman

LAST UPDATE 05.01.13 (02 january 2013)
-Updated FTB launcher to 1.1.9

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
This post is for the whitelist status you can ask for be whitelisted and we manage that.
the name in Blue are the last added (update are in blue)

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE WHITELIST DON'T PANIC CHECK AGAIN ONE OR TWO DAYS AFTER POSTULATION AND DON'T ASK TOO MUCH OR YOU ARE IGNORED.

OOOOPPPSSSSSS SOORRYY i just need to give more informations héhéhé bah quoi? ^^

i need application/postulation like this please:
for example:

I want to be whitelisted

name:MassterJ
experience: i build a lot on many server from 1 year,etc etc
why i want to join?: for new experience
whitelist status

whitelist 0.2 (03.01.13)
MassterJ
bob41599
NTBman
MrRhodium
SolidCoal
Kristoffer55
demoncress
BDUDE98

SolidCoal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SolidCoal
I am interested in whitelist on this server. Any more info I need to give? Je parle aussi un peu de francais :)

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
I want to get whitelisted :D

IGN: kristoffer55
I live en EU so its perfect for me.
I been playing with mods the last few years so i got good at it :)
Need more info send me a PM :)

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
I want to get whitelisted ;)
IGN: demoncress
I live in Canada
I have the basic experience in almost every mod
I want to learn more than the basics and have some fun with new people
need more info?? okay, send me a message!!
Im 19 by the way

BDUDE98

Jul 29, 2019
ign : BDUDE98
i live in canada
ive played minecraft for a year
i know the basic of some of the mods but i would like to learn more
i would like to join so i can have fun playing with people and i want to learn more at the same time :)

Orulo

Jul 29, 2019
Cheers, my friend. Can I ask for a whitelisting me?

IGN: Orulo
I'm from Poland
I know almost everything about vanilla, also have played some Tekkit and few other mods included in Mindcrack and Direwolf20.
I'm looking for server with nice people (see server rules), because even if I build a super-duper almighty factory in SSP world, I'm still only the man in a lonely world (and have no profit for selling my goods to some loser ;)).
Also I want it international, because my English is not the best for native speakers.

LapisDesigner

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to be whitelisted. (please)
IGN: LapisDesigner
I come from the US. Kansas
why i want to join? i like to be on servers and have fun with new people and a generally good community.
I started playing with mods about a year ago and i have a lot of experiance in all mods that you would typically use.
(although i really suck at turtles and such.)
So yeah, please whitelist me i would love to be able to play.

Saber

Jul 29, 2019
I want to be whitelisted

name: I__am__Link
experience: I've been playing minecraft for a long time and I played tekkit then moved to FTB and im looking for a cool server with nice people to play with
why i want to join?: I want to play with a fun community

infosoft

Jul 29, 2019
I want to be whitelisted
IGN: efrain800
experience: High, used to play technic for a while.
Why join: I want to play on a small community, from all over the world. I really like the idea of a server that isn't focused on a particular language or culture.