FTB international beta test server (1.4.2)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
hello to all, i have start a FTB server for all want beta test stuff or create some new stuff.
actually it's in beta because i'm the only one doing admin, building, testing, i need some people to help me oofffff coursssee hehehe. i speak french here so sometimes i mess up a few with technical terms.
International mean people from all countries are welcome (easy no? :) )
so let's start with the description:
it's a bukkit hosted 24/7 server minecraft 50 slots v3
it' use the latest FTB pack included on the FTB 1.0.6 Launcher UPDATED 18.12.12 to 1.1.7
so you must have FTB pack mod installed and minecraft 1.4.2
actually NO whitelist i will see if i need one later i hope it's never happen .... UPDATED 03.12.12 now it's WHITELIST ONLY !!!! (sorry for the good players....)
READ THE RULES -->Rules are easy : be cool , nice polite and please do NOT destruct or STOLE the stuff others players made, it's a beta testing server so be cool and good otherwhise you'r be banned out. <--READ THE RULES
Any info for whitelist applications ? hmmm actually no whitelist you are welcome UPDATED NOW IT'S WHITELIST ONLY
Any disabled items/mods ? all FTB stuff are actually working well
play sytle is more creative no RP here. we create things and machines BUT!!

you have some mystic caves near pyramid, a place with nether on main land, a PUBLIC Factory all people can use the machines here, you have not a lot of them but it's can help you a lot you simply need to put your ores on it you DON'T need to give power on the machine if they are out of power just send a message to me or the future server team i/we simply refund the factory with powers. you have some houses if you want one ready to use with beds too.

because i'm the only one working on it actually i can only give you some pics of : WIP work (we are 3 on the staff now read the others posts to know more about)
and the final information before pics : the IP
ip is :
37.59.52.65:27060

i'm on the timezone GMT+1 here it's actually 17:19 (05:19pm) i'm in Europe Switzerland so if i'm not on the server that's not a problem hehehe.
for the map we probably discuss and choose if we keep this one when beta end or if we create a new one

pics :
the map
map.jpg

the city UPDATED 03.12.12
buildingok.jpg
the mystical pyramids
pyramid.jpg

the nether on the main land
nether.jpg

some lava
lava.jpg

The Factory
Factory.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!!! PLEASE READ :

BECAUSE TOO MUCH DON'T RESPECT RULES THE SERVER IS NOW WHITELIST ONLY!!!!!!

have fun and be cool all sort of questions are pleased

i will edit this post for not spam too much when i udpate
LAST UPDATE:
18.12.12 (18 December 2012)
updated to FTB launcher 1.1.7

!!!!! NEARLY READY FOR 1.4.5/1.4.6 !!!!!!

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Wow sounds amazing be on in a bit but wanted to know if you need some builders/staff if so i would LOVE to help building is my favorite thing to do in minecraft, and would love to do it were everyone would see it. let me know.

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening people,

I see you come around Bob thank you very much cool you use the right glass for the houses héhéhé

I will update a lot the thread, but for more good, more efficience, more easy to read too, i will update when i done some nice work
actually i need people like or love building for help me to build some houses and the Factory.

actually i just want to build 6 houses for public uses, then players can have one for free at the beginning.
For the Factory i want it with bricks the : Red rock bricks that's only thing can not be changed hahaha (jokes are good)

if i'm right i didn't say the difficulty level is actually set to 2 i will see if in future for raise it a few or grow it a few more ... wait and see for that
i actually continue to made houses nothing a lot but it's become nice.

so if you want to help me building 6 houses and the Factory feel free to do it :) these houses are for public use so no need to drop chest furnace etc etc only a bed inside.

greetings,

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
very important infotmation:
all update i do are in the FIRST POST so just come and have a look at the FIRST POST for see the changelog i add all informations at the end of the post
and for the pics i will update them when i build more in the FIRST POST too

thanks for understanding
Greetings,

MJ

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
NEWS:
Due to griefing, i'm actually discuting with the team for a whitelist,..... i have write some VERY EASY rules..... so ban are comming more fast than you can imagine, please RESPECT RULES and we only have 4 posts so it's really NOT DIFFCULT to read them.

it's a test server you don't have any RP on it and NO pvp so.... why griefing? you can build your stuff so why destruct the others stuff??.... .. strange method no???

good news now: i'm pleased to annouce the server team :
Welcome to NTBman and bob on the server staff.

Greetings,

MJ

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
Yes explanation is new plugin protection added, let's see update will come in a few in the first post (tomorrow when all is set up)
server is up again sorry for that it was late yesterday when happen

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
After some try, edits, and more the server is running again let me know if anything trouble
last bug was mystcraft causing error , two world "0" was causing error let me know if you can again login i hope it's fixed!!!.
on the way update still comming fast and good.

Thank you for understanding,

greetings,

MJ

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
because too much people don't read the first post and more important : THE RULES the server is now ONLY WHITELIST

sorry guys, but rules are rules you don't accept them you are OUT search another place ... i hate thief this is the 2nd day it's happen now i tolreate testing, and you give them back later but not how it's come actually so ok ... STOP whitelist only.... update is still in good progress.
Factory will grow fast on friday be ready to see the new pics comming on friday ... so now if you want to join the server let me know with some MSG and NOT HERE for whitelist

PLEASE DON'T ASK HERE FOR WHITELIST

of course the server team is already on the whitelist

well i hate doing that but rules are rules

the server team :
OWNER and ADMIN: MassterJ (me)
ADMINs and Operators: NTBman and bob41599

Greetings,

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Massterj i dont know if im missing something but greetings is used at the begining of a letter and salutatians is used at the end, just thaught you should know. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354577937][/DOUBLEPOST]massterj do you want me to open a thread just for whitelistes

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ho yes i know salutations are in the end of a letter but i see a lot of time the word *greetings* in the end of emails LOL

hmmmm new thread ..... no not for know thank you very much actually is ok

MasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
SO guys it's time for a big update no more beta
i think i open a new thread for the 1.4.5/1.4.6 version because i can't edit the title of the complete thread (or????)
very important : please let me know if you want to keep your stuff or not!!!!

i'm not sure all can be compatible on 1.4.5/1.4.6, remember it's BETA!!!!!!!

so please replay here and tell me if you want to keep your work or not!!!!!

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK FOR ANSWER ME !!! because i want to update as fast as possible ;)

ok two options are possible
the first is FTB direwolf20 pack
Direwolf20 ModPack!
This pack contains the following mods by default:
  • Buildcraft
  • ChickenChunks
  • Compact Solars
  • ComputerCraft
  • EnderStorage
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • Factorization
  • Forestry
  • GravityGun
  • IC2 NuclearControl
  • Industrialcraft 2
  • Iron Chests
  • MiscPeripherals
  • GraviSuite
  • MFFS
  • Mystcraft
  • NEI
  • NEI Plugins
  • Obsidiplates
  • OmniTools
  • Portal Gun
  • Railcraft
  • Redpower 2
  • Soulshards
  • Steves Carts
  • Thaumcraft 3
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Wireless Redstone - CBE
  • XyCraft
the second options is FTB mindcrack pack

Pack for the MindCrack server!
This pack contains the following mods by default:
  • Rei's minimap
  • Voxelmenu
  • PetroGen
  • Advanced Machines
  • BuildCraft
  • ChickenChunks
  • ComputerCraft
  • Enderstorage
  • Extra Bees
  • ExtraBiomesXL
  • Factorization
  • Forestry
  • GregTech Mod
  • IC2 NuclearControl
  • IC2
  • Iron Chests
  • MiscPeripherals
  • Advanced Solar's
  • GraviSuite
  • MFFS
  • NEI
  • Obsidiplates
  • OmniTools
  • Railcraft
  • Redpower
  • SoulShards
  • StevesCarts
  • Thaumcraft
  • ThermalExpansion
  • Traincraft
  • Twilight Forest
  • WRCBE
  • Xycraft
i actually play and follow direwolf on the season 5 of let's play serie with his awesome mod pack.
well ..... hard to choose between ......

yesterday direwolf20 pack as added rei's minimap on it

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
MassterJ I think that you should go with the mindcrack pack just because of its useful server stuff like name tags and chat bubbles and two i think pepole should step up to the challenge of gregtech in hard mode. So ya there is my opinon and anyone else who would like to vote should leave an opinon with this.

Edit:Massterj plz PM me.