Problem FTB Interactions World Crash on startup.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

HalcyonSkies

Sep 23, 2020
First time on a Forum like this so I apologize if there's some culture I'm missing out on.

I have a world in FTB Interactions that I've invested a massive amount of time in. At one point, I was adding to my Logistics pipes setup and the game crashed.

Ever since, when I start that world, it crashes, producing the attached log file.

I'm not very savvy with minecraft code. If anyone can find me some help with this, I would very much appreciate it. If it is better posted in a different thread or more specific forum, please tell me.

Attachments

• crash-2020-09-23_10.31.02-server.txt
    63.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

HalcyonSkies

Sep 23, 2020
I've done some testing with this and it seems that the problem mod for loading this world is Logistics pipes. When the mod is removed the world starts up and is playable. But even when adding it back, It still crashes the second the world loads up. There are no more logistics pipes left to be causing problems and the likely mods are now listed as unknown. Help.

Attachments

• crash-2020-09-24_21.42.33-server.txt
    62.3 KB · Views: 51

packetnarc

Oct 7, 2020
Try renaming the logistics pipes mod to _whatever.jar so it loads before other stuff and see if that helps.