Bug FTB: Interactions crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

HaltTheWizard

Dec 10, 2019
Having an issue where the game crashes any time I come close to a broken block, with the tree beacon that it was near is broken.

Crash msg:
ticking block entity Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: hellfirepvp.astralsorcery.common.tile.TileFakeTree cannot be cast to vazkii.botania.common.block.tile.TileSpecialFlower
(Linked full crash log too)

WAILA (Which didnt load before this screenshot was captured) said it was a Botania flower. However it didn't specify which one, like it does for the hopper flower next to it.

I can go near the flower as well, but only if the tree beacon is still there. I can break the glitched block but it returns, even when a block is placed in its spot.

If anything else is needed, I will provide if able.

Attachments

• 2019-12-09_18.54.29.png
    2019-12-09_18.54.29.png
    778.1 KB · Views: 20
  • crash-2019-12-10_02.35.43-server.txt
    60.1 KB · Views: 19