FTB Insanity Remake

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing FTB Insanity earlier today for my weekly dose of nostalgia, and I found myself missing some of the conveniences found in newer versions of Minecraft, both with mods and vanilla. With EE3 up and coming as a near-finished mod, being definitely usable in the new Horizons pack, I was thinking about throwing together a remake for 1.7. I made the instance on MultiMC and found myself stumbling trying to decide what mods would fit in this pack theme-wise.

Firstly, would there be interest in this in the community, or am I the only one?

1.5-ly, if there's anything like this, by all means, point me to it and I'll play it instead of making a new one.

And secondly, if I make this completely on my own, it'll be mediocre at best. I have basic skills in balancing configs, but frankly, I know nothing of EE3, and I may be overestimating its usability as a centerpiece for a pack. From what I understand, most EMC values are set in the configs, so it'll definitely be helpful to have testers for those values.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
There was a remake but from what I saw it was either never finished or just kinda vanished. Now in terms of EE I would go with Project E instead of EE3. While EE3 is a great mod it still is not quite fleshed out, the trans tablet is still pretty buggy as well. Project E is a complete remake of EE2 for 1.7.10 and would fit much better because it would not only add the trans tablet but It would also add all the little utility items that EE2 had. I'd be happy to help with some stuff once you've got a basic understanding of what you're doing for it.