[FTB Infinity] Varius unidentifiable enchants? Seeking any information.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
I am enchanting books and I am receiving various non descriptive enchants. I would like to know if there is a wiki or a method to get information on what they do.

I have educational III and multishot III thus far.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
The enchants are labeled under (minecraft). so yeah. why don't you try googling: minecraft educational III and see what pops up? :)

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
Educational(sword) - you teach a mob before you killem so they'll drop more experience. (etheric sword with educational enchant on autonomous activator and autospawner with very large slime = exp farm)

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Your search is a 360 to mine. My search showed schools that use Minecraft and various articles about the educational values of Minecraft.

I did try to search Forbidden Magic right at the start and I must have skimmed over it.

But there are various other enchants that lack descriptions. It becomes more obvious when you stop enchanting books and use items. (Gold Swords for example.)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Your search is a 360 to mine. My search showed schools that use Minecraft and various articles about the educational values of Minecraft.
That is because the more precise search phrases you give google, the more precise search results it will give you.

Reactions: Padfoote