Whitelist Server FTB Infinity Server [Whitelist] [New World] [18+ Only]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:poisonpancake
How often will you play:i play very often usually but the rugby season just started so probably only like 2 hours a day on week days and like 4 on weekends
Minecraft Experience: i started in beta don't quite remember what version
A little about you: im just a friendly kid from a small town in nowhere canada
Why do you want to join us: i want to join because i need a server and i prefer a whitelisted one as they are usually more friendly

just message me on skype if im accepted if not then have a good day. :)

woops the colon and the p made a smiley my ign is poisonpancake

Ezman311

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ezman311
How often will you play: Almost every night, like 3-4 hours
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing now for 2 years. Started off with Vanilla then discovered modded Minecraft. Played many vanilla servers, Survival, Factions, Skyblock, Skygrid, Prison. Personal favorite Modpacks are Agraraian skies and Crash Landing. I am experienced with Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Tinkers Contruct, Big Reactors, Applied Energistics, and dabbled in just about everything.
A little about you:I am i bit shy. I'm married. I work in construction, Kitchen and Bath remodels. My hobbies besides Minecraft is drawing and making small animal beds for like pet rats and ferrets, Its a small side business.
Why do you want to join us: I have always played alone. I would like to be part of a community. I would like to learn how others play. And above all i hope to make friends.

klah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: klahh
How often will you play: daily
Minecraft Experience:nearly 4 years, maybe 2 and a half modded
A little about you:im a gamer/ computer nerd. i work in network repair for an ISP you haven't heard of. Been looking to get back into FTB and am looking for a community of active experienced players.
Why do you want to join us:single player is getting lonely..

peterhclo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: peterhclo
Skype; Peterhclo
How often will you play: Quite oftern fluctuation between daily to 5 times a week
Minecraft Experience: i played it for 4 or 5 years, mixture of modded and vanila
A little about you:i am a student in uni, generally quite bored
Why do you want to join us:i like the kind of community of people in a group