FTB Infinity Server Timing Out

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Server Timing Out
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Been running my minecraft server for a few months now using Infinity. Everything was going well and there was no problem. Then we updated to Infinity v1.6.2 and now everytime we try to join the server, we instantly get timed out and cannot rejoin. Upon going in to the logs, we see the issue is with a butterfly? I tried to remove them spawning but still get the issue. I was wondering if there is a fix?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I have never seen this:
[Chunk I/O Executor Thread-1/ERROR]: Chunk file at 67,57 is in the wrong location; relocating. (Expected 67, 57, got 67, 54)
but it seems more important to fix then that butterfly as that butterfly is probably caused by this.

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your replies. I've not been able to try them as we've chose to use this glitch as a new starting point since we was quite far in to the pack so sadly, I've removed the world and added a new pack