Whitelist Server | FTB Infinity Server ! | Small Community,Friendly,Mature |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JackySparrow

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone! My friend and I recently bought a server and are looking for a few members to join us.
Please feel free to to fill out our application to join us

Requirements:
Teamspeak
18+ (Exceptions can be made)

Application:

Name:
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc):
What are your interests:
Main Language:

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Joe
Age:16, I suppose I can be labelled as mature if I'm currently taking the exams that will decide my future
Ign:The_king_99
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc):I have been playing for a total of 4 years now, I do programming at school I'm supposedly pretty good, thus, my favourite mod is probably CC due to the versatility and opportunities of the mod. Apart from that my second passion is art and building and have built many a server spawn. Although, I'm slightly rusty as I haven't played in about a year.
What are your interests:As mentioned, programming, science and art
Main Language:English, currently living in the UK, can speak french and a little bahasa

Ørjan Jåsund

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ørjan
16: Taking my exams, and are starting highschool this year can be considered mature
Ign: Jokke_Med_Kniven
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): Played the game for 3 years I think.
What are your interests: I interest myself for just about everything you could throw at me, mostly practical work like building and constructing, but I have no special interests. Alltough I have a great passion for the martial art Karate.
Main Language: Norwegian, I live in Norway, but I speak good english, at least enough to keep a conversation going, but I don't talk much.

12martin107

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Martin
Ign: 12martin107
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I have been playing modded minecraft for a long time but just got back in to it
What are your interests: love playing video game, playing sport and art
Main Language: English (from Canada)

DevoidSoul675

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Zach
Ign: Devoidsoul675
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I've been playing for about a year now, mostly modded.
What are your interests: I like to build large base structures as well as community resources. I'm very knowledgeable with most all of the tech mods and pride myself on full automation.
I also like to help players that don't understand something or just want to play with someone else.
Main Language: English

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dan
Ign: metzdan
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): A few years
What are your interests: Ic2 and castles

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dan
Ign:Shadowed420
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc):Since Early classic
What are your interests:Complex and quite large builds mostly based around function over fashion
Main Language:English

some of the projects i have done http://shadowed420.imgur.com/

Kaare

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Name: My name is Kaare, I know u prob. havent heard it before
Age: Im 16 but I would say that Im mature, and I hope u would think so too
Ign: Kaare12356
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I have been playing MC for a crazy long time. I started in the really early beta.
I started out just playing with my friends on small community servers (not modded) but after such a long time, normal MC just became too boring for me.
I started to play modded for about a year ago.
Im quite the builder in MC, but as Im taking my "exams" this year, I prob. wont be as active as I was when I was younger.
What are your interests: In my free time I play computer, as you might already know xD, but I also train in a fitness center and run.
Main Language: Im from Denmark so I normally speak danish, but I can talk english nearly as well xD, Im kinda shy, so Im not the kind of guy that talks 24/7

FrontierGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kris
Age: 16 I am mature and if you let me join I think you will agree
Ign: FromtierGuy
Experience: I have been playing vanilla for 4 years. I have started modded minecraft recently to rekindle my minecraft passion and would really like to join a fun active server with nice people. I would log on 5-7 days a week and would be a loyal dedicated member.
Interests: Minecraft, sport (ice hockey, football, tennis, indoor hockey, computer games, reading, watching TV shows.
Main Language: English. I am Australiam and half Danish as well but I lived in Australia my entire life.

I hope to see you soon

Thanks,
Kris

Lolpie1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jordi
Ign: Lolpie1
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I've been playing minecraft for about 5 years, i've played modpacks like: tekkit, ftb unleashed etc.. i'm not that good in magic mods though
What are your interests: My interest are football, programming, gaming, beer
Main Language: my main language is dutch but i think my english is good enough

ViciousFiish

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathaniel Sarkela (can call me by my ign)
ign: ViciousFiish
expierience: watching ftb lets plays for 2 years playing ftb for about a year main mods are ic2 and applied energistics 2
interests: my main intersts are in gaming playing guitar getting a good education to become an electronical engineer
main language: english

Yomigaere

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Yomi
Ign: Yomigaere
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): been playing minecraft for 4 years and ftb for 2 years
What are your interests: gaming, Ocarina, clarinet, having fun
Main Language: Dutch secondary but just as good: English and after that some: German,French and Japanese

when will i know something?

Last edited:

MrSicarian

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Bence
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc):I have been playing minecraft since 2011 and ftb since 2012
What are your interests:Having a team to build and have fun with
Main language:Hungarian and an almost as good English
ign: MrSicarian

Last edited:

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matthew
Ign: Deccenic
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I have been playing Minecraft for 3-4 yrs and I have been playing FTB since the Initial launch
What are your interests: I enjoy building up a nice base on a small community server

klah

Jul 29, 2019
not seen a reply in a while, hope this is still going.
Name:stu
Ign:klahh
Experience:~4 years, all modded play in the last 2 and a half or so. never played on this pack but am familiar with most of the mods.
What are your interests:networking, gaming, music.
Main Language:english

Splattermind

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this server is still running but figured I'd throw myself in the running:

Name: Cameron
Ign: Splattermind
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I've been playing mods for about 2 years and minecraft for about 3
What are your interests: Interests are gaming and just having a fun time

xRaider10x

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mitchell
Ign: xRaider10x
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): Since the beginning! I remember playing minecraft alpha
What are your interests: Gaming, and hanging out.