Problem FTB infinity Server Crashes computer 2.4.2

P

Phoenix44

My FTB Infinity server run off my local computer keeps crashing and im not 100% sure why. As far as i can tell it is when it does this :
[17:20:42] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:21:27] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:22:12] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:22:57] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:23:42] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:24:27] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:25:12] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:25:57] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:26:42] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:27:27] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:28:12] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria
[17:28:57] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save Alexandria

Other than that im not sure what the issue could be.
I am running a i7-5820k CPU @ 3.3 GHz
32 GB of ram, (4 allocated to mine craft client, not sure how to set the server ram usage, but my usage never goes above 12).
The server is running with hamachi(if that is relevant)

Let me know if you need any more information, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful.

My java is 64 bit and up to date, as well as my graphics card is up to date.
Thanks

P

Phoenix44

I attached the log file...

Why is hamachi not recommended, and what is a better solution for my friends to connect when im hosting? Reason i choose hamachi was that i do not have a static IP and it was a free service.

Attachments

• fml-server-3-log.zip
    339 KB · Views: 35

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I attached the log file...

Why is hamachi not recommended, and what is a better solution for my friends to connect when im hosting? Reason i choose hamachi was that i do not have a static IP and it was a free service.
Please use pastebin.com to send the log file.

Hamachi causes network instability in some cases and is itself a security risk to all devices in your network because it allows connections with closed ports essentially making firewalls useless. If you have to use it get anti virus of some kind, even windows defender will do just make sure it's on.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
You can use another website, that is the right file though. We want a website because for the most part, nobody trusts downloads from this site.