Whitelist Server FTB Infinity Server 1.3.4 Server of Doom

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

enz_leapster

Jul 29, 2019
cropped-images.jpg

I just started a small server:
  • 6gb of ram
  • 5 cores
We are looking for players right now we have about 5 players, two or three play all the time and we are looking for more. Want to join apply in this forum or on our website with some info about yourself and how much you can play and any other info you think would help. We play mostly with in our own bases and area however we help each other out when needed and talk alot in the chat as well in Skype. Whitelisting only takes a few hours.

Rules: really dont steal be nice and only one chunk loader per person set to 4 or 5, if you need more then one or set higher just ask me in game or Skype.

Looking for new players now. Reply if you applied but didn't get in last time. check out website for news as we have upgraded our server and what have you

update website https://serverofdoom.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
ign : outspokensaint n i would play about 16 hours per week. I am 24 and I been playing ftb since 1.4.7. I love small group servers and I much rather chat with the head set then type lol.

enz_leapster

Jul 29, 2019
OK you have been added, do you have skype or use another voice chat service? I can get a teamspeak, ventrilo, mumble server if needed

server ip is: has been dm to you

Slowenemy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, Im looking to join a small server with some friendly folk, and i do have skype :)
I play around 4 to 5 hours a day.

IGN: slowenemy

Last edited:

Classic_Utez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'd Like to join your server.

I play most nights mainly modded Minecraft. I also have teamspeak and mumble.
My IGN is: Classic_Utez.
Skype is: Classic_Utez.
Age 18.
I have been apart of a lot of Minecraft servers privately hosted and they haven't been able to be funded. I have played The infinity pack to get my bearings with it and I would like to join your server to further advance in the modpack.
I am also a Youtuber, and would like to record whilst on the server.

Thanks
Classic

enz_leapster

Jul 29, 2019
the server address is serverofdoom.playat.ch you all will be added now to the next hour from this post (8:30 est)

enz_leapster

Jul 29, 2019
you using the very latest version not the recommended one?
btw I have added you to skype if you want to talk

Last edited:

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cata3rd
Been playing since 1.2.5 and usually try to get at least 2 hours in each night, more on the weekend.

Hammerman1240

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hammerman1543
I play about 1-2 hours throuth the week and play 4-14 hours on the weekend. I can be contacted through Steam and Skype.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Efr44738
I work nights, so I play whenever my schedule permits. Usually around 3 hours a day mostly at night. Usually have Skype open in the background of my computer

Classic_Utez

Jul 29, 2019
Guys - make sure your using version 1.2.1 to join, not the recommended version - you will not be able to join if not in 1.2.1. Thanks

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin
Keen to check out the server, looking for a good fit. I play about 4-6+ hours each day.