FTB Infinity objective ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheArcherRanger

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing FTB after about a year and am really enjoying the new FTB pack, here's my base (took about 2 days). I hope you guys like it. I need some objectives. I'd say I'm in the intermediate stage and need ideas on what to do next. I have a few million RF, decent food source, a base obviously, and some basic machines. any ideas?

FTB_Factory.png

Attachments

• FTB_Factory.png
    FTB_Factory.png
    853.1 KB · Views: 33

RamblinWreckGT

Jul 29, 2019
Nice base, looks awesome! What stuff do you like to do? What mods do you typically play? I always suggest learning a mod you don't typically touch in your playthroughs, or make a build with part of a mod you may not use. Do you usually use OpenBlocks elevators? Maybe try Thermal Expansion's Impulse Plates instead. It would be pretty fun to have several bouncing you back and forth instead of teleporting up to the next elevator.

TheArcherRanger

Jul 29, 2019
Impulse plates? that sounds interesting! thanks! I'm really into bees but i'm wanting to try all the mods and eventually do everything!

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
The First mods i get that are awesome to play through are blood magic thaumcraft and botania
If you want tech then i'd Suggest Playing through ic2

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Well since you seem to be on building stuff, why not chisel and carpenter blocks to improve the look of that base a bit.

TheArcherRanger

Jul 29, 2019
I've never done blood magic or botania before, they seem complicated to get into, but i'll try XD What about Witchery? worth checking out?

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has currently the best mod documentation ingame of any mod i tried. Just check up the lexica botania in NEI and u will be set up for the mod

Reactions: TheArcherRanger