FTB Infinity Mod Pack Journey Map?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing on the FTB Infinity modpack and when I join a server my friend hosts my map is always difficult to use as it always appears to be on night mode even when on the setting its set to day? Ive tried deleting the journey map data for this server and that has had no effect. Its really frustrating becuase I can hardly see the area around me when the map is always dark.
Any help?
The map used is called "Journey Map" version 5.0.1 MC Version: 1.7.10

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Try turning off cave mode (the mountain in the world map). If this looks better, adjust your minimap options to reflect the change. The minimal is quite configurable.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is this just the mini map, or is this the world map, or is it both? Also, is it just you, or is anyone else on the server experiencing the issue?

Orbital_Decay

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a texture pack installed? Have you tried switching back and forth between day and night modes? Have you tried seeing if it works in singleplayer?

Is this just the mini map, or is this the world map, or is it both? Also, is it just you, or is anyone else on the server experiencing the issue?

Its unlikely to be anything with the server because minimaps are entirely clientside.

BigTank

Jul 29, 2019
On the Map you I belive you have buttons on top left of screen for Daylight \ Nighttime \ caves - Select daytime and it should now be light again.

lee748213

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing on the FTB Infinity modpack and when I join a server my friend hosts my map is always difficult to use as it always appears to be on night mode even when on the setting its set to day? Ive tried deleting the journey map data for this server and that has had no effect. Its really frustrating becuase I can hardly see the area around me when the map is always dark.
Any help?
The map used is called "Journey Map" version 5.0.1 MC Version: 1.7.10
Press the left square bracket [ next to P key and it should change back to light. I had the same problem when i tried to morph, hope it helps;)