FTB Infinity (Iron Chest Mod not working properly)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Unstizzy

Jul 29, 2019
So I started a server after a few years of not playing. I am currently running FTB Infinity (latest version). I am having issues with the Iron Chest mod not working. I can see none of the recipes for the chest upgrades nor can I make them. The icon's do so show up on the list though. I can manually make up to a iron chest then I cannot go past that. However, it does show the obsidian recipe but I can't get there with such a gap between the chest.

This same issue also happened when playing FTB Ressurection. Is there a conflict in the latest mod versions?

Reactions: Makeller

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
If u mean Infinity 1.9.0, it must be a problem on your side, since the server im playing on has no problem at all (i have a few ones myself).

Did u modify the modpack in any way? cause that might be a possible cause. If not, try force-redownloading the pack and check if that works

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to blame Optifine without any other information, but it doesn't usually play well with things. Try without it and report?

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Unstizzy

Jul 29, 2019
I just disabled Optifine and shader mod, it still doesn't work properly. Silver Chest, Diamond Chest, Crystal Chest, and all of the upgrade chest are not showing the recipe in the list, nor can you manually make them.

Unstizzy

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm, I'm curious what it is. It's pretty frustrating. Any logs I could look at to see what the issue is?