FTB Infinity Evolved World Crashing on Load

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

AtomicScout

May 11, 2022
Hi everyone,
This may have a simple solution, but I'm new at looking at the behind-the-scenes for FTB. My fiancé and I have been playing a singleplayer LAN world for a while now in FTB Infinity Evolved on the Overwolf FTB app. One day the instance simply refused to be recognized by the app, despite seeing other instances in the same folder, and we migrated to the MultiMC launcher. Here, I was able to get another singleplayer save to load in the same instance but the save we use for LAN does mot work. It builds the world enough to see my hot bar (with missing items) but promptly crashes. I've tried researching several of the errors I have seen in the logs (attached), but cannot reach a solution. I have tried:

-Deleting the ...\saves\...\EnderStorage\ folder
-Deleting the ...\saves\...\EnderIO\folder
-Enabling/disabling various mods
-I cross-referenced the mod folder from the world that works with the one that doesn't and they are identical. Therefore, my EnderIO and AE2 are confirmed to be compatible.

I think the issue is in the world itself, perhaps a corrupted chunk, malfunctioning item, or maybe too high of a render distance (all possible results from my research on forums). Please advise.

Attachments

• New Paste 1.txt
    573.5 KB · Views: 91
  • crash-2022-05-10_23.13.37-client.txt
    46.4 KB · Views: 73