Bug FTB Infinity Evolved - What's up with this weird lighting glitch?

P

Pinsukka

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but it really bugs me and I wanted to get some help on this, so here we go:

I have a weird problem with lighting in my FTB Infinity Evolved world. The bug only happens in a place I built from chiseled cobblestone and it's lit up with Thermal Expansion radiant lumium lamps. When night comes, some of the chunks keep being dark. When I go near them, the light might or might not get fixed - and even if it does, it's only temporarly.

When I check the light level, it's actually 0 on the dark chucks. Despite this no mobs spawn on them (and they shouldn't, the whole place should be well lit so no mobs should spawn obviously).

GHboHmL.jpg

As you can see from the image above, this bug makes things I build look horrible. It really kills my joy of building any further... It's pretty annoying, it took a lot of effort to built this "yard", I was planning on building a huge mansion there. Anybody have any idea what might be causing this and how to fix it? :(

The only good thing is that when daytime comes the sun seems to light up the dark chunks, so it only looks this bad at night.