FTB Infinity Evolved - The game crashed whilst ticking screen Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Default value cannot be lower than minimum va

RX400

Nov 29, 2020
I am trying to make a server for me and 2 friends but it's not working. It is for FTV Infinity Evolved and I have added projecte, veinminer and world edit and tried removing all of them and it still does the same thing. Is there any way I can play with my friends with all of these mods. It is our individual games crashing but I think it is related to the server as I can play with the same mods on a single player world. We are all getting the same error:

The game crashed whilst ticking screen Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Default value cannot be lower than minimum value! Exit Code: -1

Here is the crash report:

I am able to play single player with the same mods but it doesn't work in the server

I had an error before where I had to change the config of runic dungeons so the id for an enchantment was 270 instead of 80 and so it was different from a projectred enchantment id

I also deleted ender tech to get rid of another error but I’m not sure if it worked

Tell me if I should add any information

Thanks for any help