FTB Infinity Evolved Texture Errors

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
O

Overslept

Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Texture Errors
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So I've been trying to get Feed the Beast working again and every time I launch it now it always crashes and says it's missing textures. We do have other mods that aren't included in the mod pack, but even if I try to launch just the base version of Infinity I get the same errors. I've tried completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I've tried having a friend send me his exact FTBInfinity folder. I've tried almost everything and it still doesn't work. The only thing I haven't done yet is reinstall Java, but I will if I have to. I get the same exact errors every time I launch it, and even when I completely got rid of it and reinstalled it, the same texture errors were there. Here's just a small section of what is wrong. It's the same issue stating the "domain ____ is missing ____ textures."

[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: DOMAIN chisel
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: domain chisel is missing 1 texture
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: domain chisel has 1 location:
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: mod chisel resources at C:\Users\Max\Downloads\FTBInfinity\minecraft\mods\Chisel-2.9.3.9.jar
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: -------------------------
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: The missing resources for domain chisel are:
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: textures/blocks/endstone/EnderFrame.png
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: -------------------------
[12:17:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: No other errors exist for domain chisel

R

rcman

I've been having a similar issue for the past 2 weeks. I posted on reddit and support.ftb with no fix so far. My issue won't let the mods load, according to the console, but show active on the ftb infinity evolved splash screen. I can play single player, but without the listed mods and cannot connect to a server shows mod rejection.