FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Medows is 8 grass blocks in the induction furnace, and I haven't seen any recipes for curious, unusual hive, or resonating hive. If anyone knows the recipy for the rocky hive, I would appreciate if you would share it.
You need to go through some Thaumcraft to get the magic bee hives, In the ex astris section there's a Thaumium barrel research, then magic hives after that is unlocked

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
Just got the achievement for creating an industrial apiary(took me like 20hrs) and I've just thought... I have absolutely no reason to use bees for anything now. I get all my resources through farming and sieving but there is really no use for bees at all(please correct me if I'm wrong) so I would like to request a dev or someone to add something worth getting? like a bee for electrotine or iridium shards(1% like diamond shards) then I might feel some accomplishment for completing this achievement. also to anyone who wants to know how long it takes to get 64 iridium from a single mass fabricator: its 68hours(with scrap 100% of the time)
There are some pretty useful bees. Aside from the aforementioned empowering bees, there are nexus bees, pure bees, ghastly bees, void bees, gelid bees, pyro bees, rockin bees, amped bees, phantasmal bees and endearing bees.
From all these you can get the following :-
nexus - Increases thaumcraft node strength up to bright over time.
pure - Makes a thaumcraft node pure.
ghastly - Produces ghast tears.
void - Produces void nuggets, which can craft into void ingots -- a bit easier than setting up thaumcraft to do it.
gelid - Produces cryotheum dust.
pyro - Produces pyrotheum dust.
rocking - Produces petrotheum dust.
amped - Produces aerotheum dust.
phantasmal - Resurrection effect, useful for summoning lots of ender dragons.
endering - Produces enderium nuggets.

And sure there are other ways to get many of the things on the list, but for low set up cost, they just passively produce for a bit of RF.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
There are some pretty useful bees. Aside from the aforementioned empowering bees, there are nexus bees, pure bees, ghastly bees, void bees, gelid bees, pyro bees, rockin bees, amped bees, phantasmal bees and endearing bees.
From all these you can get the following :-
nexus - Increases thaumcraft node strength up to bright over time.
pure - Makes a thaumcraft node pure.
ghastly - Produces ghast tears.
void - Produces void nuggets, which can craft into void ingots -- a bit easier than setting up thaumcraft to do it.
gelid - Produces cryotheum dust.
pyro - Produces pyrotheum dust.
rocking - Produces petrotheum dust.
amped - Produces aerotheum dust.
phantasmal - Resurrection effect, useful for summoning lots of ender dragons.
endering - Produces enderium nuggets.

And sure there are other ways to get many of the things on the list, but for low set up cost, they just passively produce for a bit of RF.
cool thanks, ill check these out, i've already got the ghastly bee and i've no real need for the dust bees, the only thing im desperate for in this pack is electrotine :(

D

DoubleM

Anybody knows where can i find a vanilla spawner to use it for a stabilized mob spawner?Are there any dimensions with vanilla spawners in it?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Anybody knows where can i find a vanilla spawner to use it for a stabilized mob spawner?Are there any dimensions with vanilla spawners in it?
I'm fairly sure there's a recipe for an EnderIO Broken Spawner, if that solves your problem.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019
The Outer Lands from Thaumcraft can sometimes have mind spider spawners, place a draconic core into one of those and break for a stabilized mob spawner.

A

ArthurEngineer

How can I go to the end or kill the dragon or even get the Dragon Heart?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
How can I go to the end or kill the dragon or even get the Dragon Heart?
You can craft an End Cake and charge it up with Eyes of Ender; clicking it will then teleport you to the End. As for the dragon, I can only assume that it spawns there, although I haven't tested it personally.

A

ArthurEngineer

You can craft an End Cake and charge it up with Eyes of Ender; clicking it will then teleport you to the End. As for the dragon, I can only assume that it spawns there, although I haven't tested it personally.
The end cake doesnt work.. I refilled it couple times and it didnt work

A

ArthurEngineer

I am trying to do this in multiplayer, but it doesnt work

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The end cake doesnt work.. I refilled it couple times and it didnt work
Did you refill the cake all the way, or just partway? If the latter, keep giving it ender eyes until there are no more slices missing, then see if it works.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to tell you.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
rule of thump is to ask the Pack dev if they mind posting your videos here before posting them. most don't mind but some do. You could post it in a spoiler so as not to take up much room. Since the pack is a FTB pack I wouldn't unless they say it is ok.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Just some advice, might want to make a thread on the YouTubers subforum and your videos there.

Less spammy here and you would get more attention there.

I apologize, I didn't realize this wasn't ok to do. I will stop.

I was fairly active on the Galactic Science thread, posting help when people had questions. When Caithleen asked if people wanted to play on a community server, I jumped at the chance. I wasn't able to work out the method of recording, editing and uploading to youtube until that event was complete so I did a community tour right at the end that people seemed to enjoy. I decided to make a lets play for Galactic Science which was fairly well received and then for Hypovolemia afterwards. Eighty some videos posted and I've done these alerts for each one I think. I wish some had said something sooner, I hate to think I've been annoying people. Again, I apologize.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, I didn't realize this wasn't ok to do. I will stop.

I was fairly active on the Galactic Science thread, posting help when people had questions. When Caithleen asked if people wanted to play on a community server, I jumped at the chance. I wasn't able to work out the method of recording, editing and uploading to youtube until that event was complete so I did a community tour right at the end that people seemed to enjoy. I decided to make a lets play for Galactic Science which was fairly well received and then for Hypovolemia afterwards. Eighty some videos posted and I've done these alerts for each one I think. I wish some had said something sooner, I hate to think I've been annoying people. Again, I apologize.
if you had been annoying the thread i think you would have been told sooner... 14 episodes and no complaints? i think you are ok.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
if you had been annoying the thread i think you would have been told sooner... 14 episodes and no complaints? i think you are ok.

Lol, I just deleted all the announcements for Infinity before I saw your post. But still, I'd rather not be on the wrong side of the mods and developers.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I just deleted all the announcements for Infinity before I saw your post. But still, I'd rather not be on the wrong side of the mods and developers.
the guy is right though you should check first to see if you can post videos on the page and also you should hide it in a spoiler

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I knew Caithleen was the creator of GS and Hypovolemia, he didn't seem to mind but I have no idea who the creator of FIES is. Do you know?