FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
you could put a provider and request pipe on an interface configured to hold the raw ingredients, and then order the autocrafting from there or using one of lp's remote ordering options.
LP API never got implemented on AE so while you can see and request AE items through LP you can't do the opposite and neither network can see or request crafting tasks on the other network

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
LP API never got implemented on AE so while you can see and request AE items through LP you can't do the opposite and neither network can see or request crafting tasks on the other network

Darn. Thanks for the confirmation. I feared this was the case.

Harryarne

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get a hold of a vanilla spawner (to make the draconium stabilized spawnere where u use a mob soul to spawn more) when DD is disabled?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Quick Question all lava energy production was supposed to be Locked right? What about the Liquid heat Generator?

tenshiamon

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone else has noticed or if it is just bugging out on me.. I love my Ender IO so been looking into how too upgrade too Fluid Conduits.. One of the main components needing too be made is Hardened Lumium Glass which I cannot find a recipe for so i can make the hardened fluid ducts.. Is anyone else seeing this did the last patch break the recipe or has it never worked?

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
Induction smelter recipes seem to be the most prone to breaking, I had to remove my active supplier module that was being used to turn all the iron dust smelting that was being made from my nuclear reactors running from my induction smelter as I was using this to create slag. /mt reload or restarting the client seems to fix it temporarily atleast. recipe is lumium ingot and 4 obsidian dust in the induction smelter

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the nether is disabled (try to make flint and steel). The point is to make everything you need another way.

Olafski

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the nether is disabled (try to make flint and steel). The point is to make everything you need another way.
You can go to the nether, the Flint and Steel is just created with actual Steel instead of Iron.

The Nether is empty by the way... :)

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
I need an induction smelter to make refined iron, however an induction smelter requires refined iron to create, why?

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019

You don't need flint&steel to open a Nether portal, fyi. Bucket of lava and a block of wood will do the trick. Used it in this pack to light Netherrack to heat a crucible long before I had steel.

Reactions: zBob

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this was over looked, or what. But the block breaker from ProjectRed Expansion's seem WAY to easy to make. Iron pickaxe, piston, redstone dust, and 6 cobble to make; then put a redstone torch under the cobblestone being mined/created and you have a free clock to keep the block breaker going. Almost infinite cobblestone, just have to break/fix the redstone torch when it stops working. (The button there is just to reset the torch, in case the block breaker becomes stuck on)

2016-04-24_22.17.50_zpstqxomwxy.png

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
so I opened the outerlands portal and it was empty, nothing. NO maze, no boss. is this a glitch ?

Answered your question in another thread but incase you didn't see my reply yes it's a glitch. I opened the portal in have already killed the boss and agot the pearl.

You don't need flint&steel to open a Nether portal, fyi. Bucket of lava and a block of wood will do the trick. Used it in this pack to light Netherrack to heat a crucible long before I had steel.

Aye, also you can use a fire charge. As a bonus the fire charge can light netherrack also and none of the items needed to make one is hard either. can even use it before making a bucket.

Olafski

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this was over looked, or what. But the block breaker from ProjectRed Expansion's seem WAY to easy to make. Iron pickaxe, piston, redstone dust, and 6 cobble to make; then put a redstone torch under the cobblestone being mined/created and you have a free clock to keep the block breaker going. Almost infinite cobblestone, just have to break/fix the redstone torch when it stops working. (The button there is just to reset the torch, in case the block breaker becomes stuck on)

2016-04-24_22.17.50_zpstqxomwxy.png
Why is that a problem? Automation is key to this pack, making this one harder seems like an unnecessary roadblock...

Reactions: zBob

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I'll point out here that the point of the response was identifying alternatives to Youtube-popular choices. The omnipresent ones we see on youtube are culinaries and waterwheels and we've successfully identified an alternative: windmills.

Just started this pack yesterday and I think I went a non-standard way too: Bog earth to peat for dirt production and forestry peat engines for power.

Reactions: Jinotad and Pyure

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Why is that a problem? Automation is key to this pack, making this one harder seems like an unnecessary roadblock...
Automation is the key to this pack; however, this is expert mode which has a gated progression. From looking into it more, ProjectRed Expansion has not been updated for the Expert mode, and so is a way for players to bypass the gates put into place by the mod makers.

An example would be the timer. The timer from ProjectRed only required 7 redstone and a handful of re-cooked stone; whereas the timer from RFTools requires a Machine Frame (Resonant) to produce.