FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone struggling with aspects for your research? Open up treasure bags... with close to 50 different potions, and each one of them a different ID, you get LOTS of aspects to play with.

Olafski

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone struggling with aspects for your research? Open up treasure bags... with close to 50 different potions, and each one of them a different ID, you get LOTS of aspects to play with.

I don't have a lot of treasure bags, maybe like 3-4 total so far. What are you using to generate them? My MFR grinder does not seem to get bags...

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a lot of treasure bags, maybe like 3-4 total so far. What are you using to generate them? My MFR grinder does not seem to get bags...

Bags drop from the rare mobs, not common yard trash (nor compressed) so volume is key here.

My spawner was a split 2/3 height spawner on conveyor belts... to 2 height side was dumping all mobs through witch water to get wither skellies. then they would all drop 18 to a shelf for me to either kill or let the grinder do it. It was running a LONG time before I ever got into Thaumcraft. (15 barrels of essence at least)

The potions that drop out of uncommon and common seem to be on different tables as well, I stopped finding "New" potions in uncommon and switched to common bags and found more unscanned potions.

jaz000

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all

Anyone know where to configure item despawn time on the server? Something seems to have reduced the time a lot to about 45 seconds or so.

Also - are IC2 wind generators supposed to generate so much power? - they seem a bit easy - currently I'm generating twice as much power from IC2 wind as from IC2 nuclear.

thanks!

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a clue how to make the energy crystal pillars for a QED? NEI doesn't have a recipe and the 'normal' recipe doesn't work.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a clue how to make the energy crystal pillars for a QED? NEI doesn't have a recipe and the 'normal' recipe doesn't work.
Do you mean ender-flux crystals?
2016-05-20_21.46.52.png

K

KLocs420

How do I make a Tinker's Construct hammer head so that I can make a cast out of it?

T

Thasolidjake

This may be a REALLY dumb question probably already been answered but ima ask again. So I've started multiple worlds and only my little 3 by 3 patch spawns is there somthing i'm missing because i've seen alot of videos that have had like random gen isalnds with npcs . Am i just unlucky or am i missing somthing.

T

Thasolidjake

This is just the first video off the top of my head. I know their spawn they customly did . I'm not sure if the map it self is an adventure map or what

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely a custom map, for one it has CustomNPCs which isn't actually in Infinity Skyblock.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Anyone have any ideas on a pure magic start. I'm planning a quick start guide for a magic start and looking for some ideas. any suggestion welcome. I am already looking to spread the dirt area first thing and start grass growing as soon as possible for red and yellow flowers.