FTB Infinity evolved skyblock progression

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

So I was wondering for a while now and couldn't find a thread on what the general progression should be and what the overall goal to work towards is.
Please post what you think the order of progression should be, thanks in advance!

Kalagorn

Jul 29, 2019
There's an awesome document detailing order of progression. It was made for the original IE:E, but it is much the same thing in Skyblock bar a few differences like Ex Nihilo.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...pHOgh9f59Oupa5_PE/edit#heading=h.ky2f2bb9qsw1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...pHOgh9f59Oupa5_PE/edit#heading=h.ky2f2bb9qsw1

Change it to view mode instead of edit mode because it is plagued by trolls right now, and you won't be able to see the document clearly. (View -> Mode -> Viewing).

That's a good starting point. There is also the Skyblock 'chieve system, which you can reach by going to achievements and then clicking the bar to the left of done until you get to Skyblock. This has a bunch of achievements you can work towards, and it gives you trophies for each one.

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!

So I was wondering for a while now and couldn't find a thread on what the general progression should be and what the overall goal to work towards is.
Please post what you think the order of progression should be, thanks in advance!

If you look at your inventory screen you will see a bunch of icons on the left side, click on the little book icon that says "guide" when you mouse over it. It Tells you how the get started.

1 - farm wood and extend your platform a little bit
2 - Get string from exNihilo silkworm
3 - build a cobble gen (Plugging my own post about this here)
4 - hammer cobble into gravel, sand and dust, then sieve it for resources
5 - Craft a projectRed blockbraker and a ExtraUtil redstone clock to build an auto cobble gen.
6 - Build a TiC smeltery.
7 - Build a Mobfarm that drops mobs into a second TiC smeltery, so they generate blood and liquid ender. And an OpenBlocks vacuum hopper to collect the loot. Use the zombie flesh for automated dirt production.

For the magic progression:
I haven't explored this yet myself but from what I can tell, you can explore the magic side without doing tech first.

For the Tech progression:
8 - Build an immersive Engineering coke oven and get coalcoke and creosote oil.
9 - Build an immersive Engineering blast furnace and advanced blast furnace.
10 - Build some kind of energy generator, an IE LV-capactor to store it and some IE LV-wires.
11 - Build a Forestry Thermionic fabricator and a forestry carpenter.
12 - Build a Buildcraft laser and assembly table, then a IC2 metal former.
13 - Build a bunch of Immersive engineering water wheels.
14 - Build an auto seiving operation using TE pulverizers and ExCompressum auto compressors, autohammers and autosieves.
15 - Extend your water wheels to 8 fully decked out kinetic generators.
16 - Do a bit of agricraft crossbreeding to get access to all the seeds
17 - Build a Forestry Autofarm to automate wood production and produce from forestry crops and ore crops.
18 - Build a Storage drawers Storage system with a drawer controller.
18 - create a simple logistics pipes set-up to automatically take the output from your sieves and farms and put them into storage, and to automatically keep a certain supply of steel, coke and metal plates crafted.

Now you are set to create anything from here

reesylou

Jul 29, 2019
If you look at your inventory screen you will see a bunch of icons on the left side, click on the little book icon that says "guide" when you mouse over it. It Tells you how the get started.

1 - farm wood and extend your platform a little bit
2 - Get string from exNihilo silkworm
3 - build a cobble gen (Plugging my own post about this here)
4 - hammer cobble into gravel, sand and dust, then sieve it for resources
5 - Craft a projectRed blockbraker and a ExtraUtil redstone clock to build an auto cobble gen.
6 - Build a TiC smeltery.
7 - Build a Mobfarm that drops mobs into a second TiC smeltery, so they generate blood and liquid ender. And an OpenBlocks vacuum hopper to collect the loot. Use the zombie flesh for automated dirt production.

For the magic progression:
I haven't explored this yet myself but from what I can tell, you can explore the magic side without doing tech first.

For the Tech progression:
8 - Build an immersive Engineering coke oven and get coalcoke and creosote oil.
9 - Build an immersive Engineering blast furnace and advanced blast furnace.
10 - Build some kind of energy generator, an IE LV-capactor to store it and some IE LV-wires.
11 - Build a Forestry Thermionic fabricator and a forestry carpenter.
12 - Build a Buildcraft laser and assembly table, then a IC2 metal former.
13 - Build a bunch of Immersive engineering water wheels.
14 - Build an auto seiving operation using TE pulverizers and ExCompressum auto compressors, autohammers and autosieves.
15 - Extend your water wheels to 8 fully decked out kinetic generators.
16 - Do a bit of agricraft crossbreeding to get access to all the seeds
17 - Build a Forestry Autofarm to automate wood production and produce from forestry crops and ore crops.
18 - Build a Storage drawers Storage system with a drawer controller.
18 - create a simple logistics pipes set-up to automatically take the output from your sieves and farms and put them into storage, and to automatically keep a certain supply of steel, coke and metal plates crafted.

Now you are set to create anything from here
So... I am just a noob with all many of these packs and have been resorting to various youtube videos for ideas on how to do things. I have pretty much been following along with Gaming on Caffiene, who has a different (and quite easy) solution to the cobble gen... without a block breaker:

In terms of my progress, I have been doing agricraft (coz I am already familiar with that), and otherwise - no mob farm yet or carpenter yet, but up to 13 in that list... just constructing a frame to place my wheels.

I think for me the attraction of these packs is that I DON'T know everything and need to learn it.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
working your way to watering can and pressers would be a good choice as what to aim for next culinary generators output a decent amount of RF if you feed them something like epic bacon or beef wellington as a starting choice water wheels are good and produce 88RF/t if set up correctly a few of them should be able to power starter machines and sifting

Reactions: reesylou