FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock - Can't use /island join command

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheClaus

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock - Can't use /island join command
Launcher Version:
Curse App Launcher Latest
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Died last night by a witch and upon respawning back at spawn island I lost the ability to do a /island join. Couldn't get to my island or my son's. Had my son try and he also couldn't use /island join. Luckily there was a backup made prior to my death. I have used that for now but would like the ability back.

Stoo42

Jul 29, 2019
I have also lost the ability to use island join when I upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.1.0.

I've preserved the same world folder, and the local folder where the islands.ser file lives (which I presume is the coordinate mapping for island names)

As a workaround I've guessed the coordinates (they are all multiples of 1000 both positive and negative)... But it does suck not being able to do a simple island join...