FTB Infinity Evolved right click problems Hunger Overhaul ???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Ok, I've added a few mods to spice up my experience with the latest FTB Infinity Evolved 2.5.0, first I play in Normal mode so I didn't use the Expert mode command to not have to deal with this level of difficulty, I simply added Iguana Tinkers Tweaks, Hunger Overhaul and The Spice of Life, since I've added theses two last ones, I've got a weird issue, right click doesn't want to work correctly anymore, I've done some tests and it seems the culprit is Hunger Overhaul that seems to cause this issue, I can right click fine for awhile, then suddenly, any action that requires a right click aren't working, like eating, empty and fill up a bucket of water, I didn't touch the other mods configuration but I've altered the one from Hunger Overhaul to be more like Vanilla, lke breeding, crops grow rates and such are all set to Vanilla like since I run this game locally for now, I may change it to a server before the summer so it would run all the time and still process the stuff I want to be processed.

I include a copy of my config file for hunger overhaul, perhaps, I did something I shouldn't do in there, I renamed the file to be able to upl...

Edit: I've done some testings, everything works #1, until I go to my farms and begin to right click to get my stuff, it works #1 all the time, but once I'm done, right click doesn't work anymore if I want to eat or use a bucket, I can open chest, get crops, plant crops, place blocks, but not eat or use a bucket and perhaps other actions.

Attachments

• HungerOverhaul.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 68