[FTB Infinity Evolved] I cant access items from my ME-Network

C

Cyrol

Hi o/

So the last days I tried to slightly increase the capacity of the ME-Network me and my friend are using on a FTB Infinity Evolved server. Long story short: it doesn't work, I cant pull items out. And, obviously as you can read in the title, I have no idea what causes the issue.

So, to give you an idea on our network structure, here's a list of all the components used:

- "The Brain", A Controller structure feeding 1024 channels into the network by using P2P tunnels
- The server rooms, 4 rooms including 32 Drives each. These make it possible to use up to 1280 cells
- The CPU rooms, 2 rooms designed to have 4 crafting CPU's in each room. These haven't been done yet

So here's an explanation on how we utilize this system:

Firstly, we have 2 Controllers for every possible direction: north, east, south and west. The controllers hold 5 P2P tunnels each: 1 RF tunnel to provide energy, and 4 ME tunnels to shrink down the channels. 2 Networks are present on the controllers: The Yellow and the Fluix network. The Yellow network is just for providing power, nothing more. The Fluix network however is the main network holding basically anything.

So now comes the time where I list the methods of troubleshooting I've already done:

- Checked the server room where the items are in -> Can access items
- Connected the Terminal to the brain -> Can't access items
- Tried the cable delivering the channels for the P2P tunnels -> Can't access items
- Tried connecting the Terminal to the dense cable holding the P2P tunnels -> Can't access items
- Tried connecting the Terminal to the controller holding the P2P tunnels connected to the server room -> Can't access items

The only thing I could imagine is, that the Drives are, in fact, in their own sub-networks, which would be a shame. I may not allow myself a bigger work around to unite the systems, but if thats the only way to do it, I may have to consider doing it.

I'm very happy about every help I can get ^^

Thanks in advance,
-Cyrol

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
If you make an export bus, can you automatically export items from the network?