Problem [FTB Infinity Evolved Expert Mode] Server closing itself frequently after creating new dimension

S

Splunge

Alright, this is my second time posting here, my first issue has been successfully resolved, but now I'm encountering a new issue. I made the Mining Dimension portal from Aroma1997's Dimensional World to utilize my ender quarry in a large uninterrupted space. I went through the portal and it loaded the mining dimension without any problems; however, I accidentally went back through it right after entering it for the first time and the server did not like that. It simply said "Server closed" and required a restart. This is on a private server for myself and a friend, so it's not hard to change server settings. I went into the Serverstart options and changed the server's max ram from 1G to 3G, hoping the extra ram would help out. I was able to be in the dimension much longer, but ultimately, the server closed again. I figured I'd just scrap the portal for now and broke it. I don't know if the chunks are still loaded in that dimension, because now the server closes almost immediately after starting it regardless of the fact I'm in the overworld where there hasn't been any issues with the server closing before. We've already been to the Twilight Forest, The Nether and The End so I don't know why another dimension would start causing these crashes.

Here's the crash log: https://pastebin.com/xAZ5qBJc

Any help is greatly appreciated. I feel like it's an issue with chunks and/or ram usage but I'm not certain.