FTB Infinity Evolved -- Ender IO Item Conduit Network?

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if I can build a pre-AE wireless storage/retrieval system using Ender IO. I've got a couple of drawers and a controller set up, some item conduit, remote awareness upgrades, and an inventory panel. That will get me access to all my drawers via the panel.

But I've tried making it wireless via a few things and not found an option that works. I've tried using Ender Storage ender chests (with upgrades on both sides of the split), and I've tried Ender IO dimensional transceiver (again, double upgrades). Neither worked.

The description for the upgrade says that the whole "network" has access to the storage with the upgrade, but I haven't found a satisfactory description of a network.

The Ender IO website seems to have gone offline a while back, and it's still down. either the official nor unofficial FTB wikis have entries for the upgrades nor much more than a basic description of what the item conduits do.

Anyone have a good resource on how item conduit networks function so I can look for wireless workarounds?