FTB Infinity Evolved Crashing during login to Single player

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

Kairi091

Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Crashing during login to Single player
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
My power went out while I was playing single player. Now I am unable to log into my single player world. I can log in just fine to other worlds, though.

K

Kairi091

Someone please help. this is driving me crazy!!!! I don't know what to do!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Who knows, maybe it's just a corrupted chunk issue? Try moving yourself back to spawn/anywhere sufficiently far enough from your current position.

You can do this by downloading NBTExplorer, navigating it to your world folder -> playerdata, finding "Pos" for your UUID (long string of numbers/letters, since you're on single player there should be only one) and changing the entries to whatever ya want em to be by double-clicking (Entries from up to down are X-coord, Y-coord, Z-coord)

ajWHNGM.jpg

Here's a pic for reference

K

Kairi091

Who knows, maybe it's just a corrupted chunk issue? Try moving yourself back to spawn/anywhere sufficiently far enough from your current position.

You can do this by downloading NBTExplorer, navigating it to your world folder -> playerdata, finding "Pos" for your UUID (long string of numbers/letters, since you're on single player there should be only one) and changing the entries to whatever ya want em to be by double-clicking (Entries from up to down are X-coord, Y-coord, Z-coord)

Here's a pic for reference

If that's the case, do I need to avoid the chunk I was in? Like, if it's corrupted, does that mean that I can never re-enter that chunk?

If I delete my player data, shouldn't that be the same effect? Maybe I would appear back at spawn?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
If that's the case, do I need to avoid the chunk I was in? Like, if it's corrupted, does that mean that I can never re-enter that chunk?
If that is the case, there are ways to regen a single chunk pretty easily (tho it restores it to natural state, meaning worldgen only)

If I delete my player data, shouldn't that be the same effect? Maybe I would appear back at spawn?
Yep, it'll throw you to the world spawn as if you just joined for the first time

E: Well that new log makes it seem a lot more like corrupted chunk.

K

Kairi091

If that is the case, there are ways to regen a single chunk pretty easily (tho it restores it to natural state, meaning worldgen only)

Yep, it'll throw you to the world spawn as if you just joined for the first time

E: Well that new log makes it seem a lot more like corrupted chunk.
How do I reset the chunk? I can live with that. I can just spawn in stuff that was lost.