Ftb Infinity Evolved Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TitaniumDragon98

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Ftb Infinity Evolved Crash
Launcher Version:
V1.4.11
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So I have been playing Infinity Evolved fine for a while and I even started playing on a Server today, I was playing the server and the game crashed so I thought ok just a normal crash that happens every now and again when things get over loaded. So I launch Infinity Evolved again and after the super long loading screen it just crashes before it even shows the Main Menu page..... I have no idea what is wrong I was playing it fine just moments before this happened???

TitaniumDragon98

Jul 29, 2019
You know it really upsets me, I spend like half hour to an hour trying to figure things out and they don't work so I go to get help from a forum like this and I try one last time like an hour after posting the issue and everything is fine...... I loaded Infinity and I am on the main menu at the moment gonna see if I can actually play or if its gonna just crash on me again....

TitaniumDragon98

Jul 29, 2019
OK, So it seems that Sphax texture pack was messing with it. I joined the server for like 30 seconds and then it crashed. I got back on removed the pack went into single player fine, went on the server and it has been fine. So maybe the server doesn't like Sphax? Or I might just be using too high resolution sphax I went with the 128x so maybe I need 64x instead. Ill give it a shot and see what happens.