FTB Infinity Evolved crash on loading screen (custom mods)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Zacchi4k

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved crash on loading screen (custom mods)
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The package starts normally with default mods, but when I add Additional Pipes (teleport pipes) and ObsidiPlates it crashes (I had both of them in the previous version without problems).
Another thing: if I install Optifine, it crashes and EnderIO says that it isn't supported. Again, I had it in the previous version without problem.

Last edited:

blackopskid7

Jul 29, 2019
[13:18:36][Client thread/ERROR][FML]:Caught exception fromBiomesOPlenty
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:118

from what I can see its an ID conflict. Which is surprising considering the new FTB packs have an auto id correct function.

Zacchi4k

Jul 29, 2019
[13:18:36][Client thread/ERROR][FML]:Caught exception fromBiomesOPlenty
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:118

from what I can see its an ID conflict. Which is surprising considering the new FTB packs have an auto id correct function.
So... how do I fix it?

TheMikeste1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Open your game directory (if you don't know where that is, look in the FTB Launcher options under "Install folder") and select your modpack (e.g. FTB Infinity).
2. Next, open the "minecraft" folder, then the "config" folder, and finally the "biomesoplenty" folder.
3. Open the id.cfg file (a prompt may open up asking what program to use to open it. Select Notepad.).
4. Finally, find the ID that is conflicting and change it to another (for you, that would be the Paralysis potion. It's all the way at the bottom. Simply change the number to a different one, e.g. 120).

If it crashes again, that ID is probably already in use. You'll have to change it again till you find an open one.