FTB Infinity Evolved -- Big Reactors Turbine/Thermal Dynamics Causing Crash?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Title FTB Infinity Evolved -- Big Reactors Turbine/Thermal Dynamics Causing Crash?

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 3.0.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file: (attached)

Details of the issue
I'm just getting into actively cooled reactors, and suddenly Minecraft keeps crashing. I'm using Thermal Dynamics temperate fluiducts for the transfer, and it's crashed on me three times in the last twenty minutes (including reload times, which are substantial with this pack).

It's happened when breaking a portable tank for importing water, it's happened when breaking fluiducts to replace them with transparent ones (to see how much fluid is in them), and I forget what the other cause was.

I've done tons of work with turbines in creative and never had this happen. I couldn't even tell you how many variations I tested out there without a problem.

The reason I started bugging them after turning everything on in the first place was because the turbine isn't performing the same as it did in creative. I set up what I thought was precisely the same setup (minus being vertical instead of horizontal) and it won't stay up to speed. So once this is fixed, I'll probably be posting about that elsewhere on the forums.

Attachments

• crash-2019-04-21_01.40.53-server.txt
    29.3 KB · Views: 43

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I saw that someone else had a link that was hosted somewhere on FTB for their own crash log/thread, but I don't know how to do that, so I just attached it.