FTB Infinity Evolved Apiculture not working?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

wangmauler

Jul 29, 2019
Massachusetts
Hey all. I Just installed FTB Infinity Evolved with Twitch on a fresh install of windows, and made a local singleplayer game, and there are beehives, but no bees flying around? I've looked at dozens of hives but even when I destroy them (haven't made a scoop yet), there are no swarms of bees that come out...whats going on?

wangmauler

Jul 29, 2019
Massachusetts
The last time I played (a year ago), there were tiny bees flying around the hives, sometimes they were aggressive and would start stinging you if you got close...and if you break the hive without a scoop, they would swarm and attack you for a bit. This does not happen anymore. I tried it on two other computers...unless this was by design, it's an issue/bug.