FTB Infinity Evolved 2.5.0 | Thermos Guide. Bukkit plugins for your Forge modded server!

Did this help ?

• No!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes, it did !!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • i'm confused :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just, cake !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shuuin

Jul 29, 2019
As always, i'm not a pro. I just do this because i want too. If you need any help, just ask and i'll see what i can do to help ! !

What i use:
- Notepad++
- Windows 10: 64Bit
- Everything is uploaded in my dropbox : i'll try to update the files when i get the time :)
What my test server runs:
- Windows 10: 64Bit
- Java 8 64bit
- 16GB DDR3 Total ram "8gb used for server test"​

Let's start:....
- Okay, let's start out with downloading Thermos, link can be found ( Here )
- Create a folder on your Desktop or server, let's name it "Server"
- Now we want to download the modpack we want, i'm going with FTB Infinity. Download ( Here )
- Open the file you downloaded "FTBInfinityEvolvedServer_2.5.0.zip" only extract the files you see on ( This ) image to the "Server" folder you just created...
- Now extract everything inside the "Thermos.zip" folder inside the "Server" folder, so it going to look like ( This )
- You should now be ready to click on " start.bat " and see the magic happen. Remember it can take some time for it to start load, just let it be !!

Finish:..
Everything worked for me, i just need to test this on Multicraft and a little guide will be added for that. Hope this worked for you guys and girls. And if you need anything just ask !
Remember! I have not tested this on Linux nor Mac OS so i do not know if it works !!

S

SilentWisperer

Well I used this guide to set up a Space Astronomy server Running on Uubuntu Server 14.04. So Far No issues.

ChillaxOwner

Jul 29, 2019
Oh cool, I have never heard of Thermos, nice to know someone is continuing the forge/bukkit server platform.

R

Rubenskie547

I dont know if you still keep track of this post but can you mayby update it for 2.6.0?

M

MrBroaka

I would love to get any help with a FTB SF3 Server .

N

NullSector

I know this is nearly a year old, I've been running this for a while, but when I use /restart it stops the server entirely because it can't find a start.sh file, this is all running on a windows machine to it can't run .sh files and I cant seem to find where to direct that command at a .bat file.