FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 latest update crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

Jacob Vadzemnieks

Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 latest update crashes
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
My server worked perfectly for a long time. I recently upgraded to the latest version by copying my world folder over to the new server directory. When I launched it, it just stopped after about 10 seconds no matter what.

Reactions: Blackness Lord

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Does the crash only happen when you use your old world folder? Or does it also occur when it is not there?

Scenic_Drive

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a problem also and I am not sure if it is related. I run a dedicated Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. What I am looking towards as the conflict is an existing mod is now using a java command from 1.8 and tomcat7 not being able to interpret it.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
It's usually best to start your own thread, also post the log. We can't do anything without a log.

Blackness Lord

Jul 29, 2019
I have absolutely the same problem.
Even if you create a new world

Attachments

• rash-2016-03-13_17.33.46-server.txt
    28 KB · Views: 77

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
The problem (game crashing) might be the same, but based on the log the cause is not.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Java 8 should fix it. Next time start your own thread and don't hijack one.

Blackness Lord

Jul 29, 2019
Java 8 should fix it. Next time start your own thread and don't hijack one.
I can not update Java on a dedicated server. I have to ask about this service support? What do I tell them?
Apparently it has a later version of the transfer

Attachments

• rash-2016-03-14_21.49.52-server.txt
    28 KB · Views: 78

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
That's the same error. Updating IE to 0.7.4 should fix it, also all players playing on the server also need to update the mod.

J

Jacob Vadzemnieks

My current Java version is 8.66. I have tested the server without using my old world, and nothing. I am beginning to wonder if the latest update to the server jar is unstable. The old version of the server still launches perfectly fine, however it is an inconvenience for me and my friends to have to tell our launchers to use the outdated version and then wait for them to install. Has anyone gotten the latest version to launch correctly?

J

Jacob Vadzemnieks

So is there no fix, or did everyone just give up on helping me or something?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
On another forum someone said that the error you get is caused by having a client side mod on the server.

J

Jacob Vadzemnieks

On another forum someone said that the error you get is caused by having a client side mod on the server.
That would be incorrect. I have not installed any extra mods, the only mods that are installed on the server are the mods that came with the server.