FTB Infinity crashes while/after loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Your minecraft is using a 32-bit version of java or because you have it set to use 1gb of memory. Your log also mentions that java is on the D drive but it should be on C. Remove all java versions you have and install the latest java 8 64-bit one to the default location which should be your C drive.

FluxEnforcer

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft is using a 32-bit version of java or because you have it set to use 1gb of memory. Your log also mentions that java is on the D drive but it should be on C. Remove all java versions you have and install the latest java 8 64-bit one to the default location which should be your C drive.

how much is the normal amount of memory to use? I am having the same problem. i have 16gb of RAM available, so there aren't really any restrictions in that area.

DragonOfDread

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say around 2-3 Gigs. You can go up to 3.5 if you really want to without any noticeable difference.

Also, Don't overdo the memory unless you like lagspikes

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
how much is the normal amount of memory to use? I am having the same problem. i have 16gb of RAM available, so there aren't really any restrictions in that area.

If that is the case then it must be different error because this one is because you only have 1gb allocated.