ftb infinity crashes when i try to join a server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

brohan66

Jul 29, 2019
i was just playing on the server then i crashed mid game, i re launched ftb infinity and when i tried to join i crashed
here are the ftb logs

Attachments

• crash report.txt
    593.8 KB · Views: 78

smalls_12

Jul 29, 2019
According to this one link, this can be caused by an invalid config file entry such as 'flase' instead of 'false'.

brohan66

Jul 29, 2019
According to this one link, this can be caused by an invalid config file entry such as 'flase' instead of 'false'.
so how do i fix this? do i have to through all my config files and look for this? Or is this the severs fault

Last edited:

smalls_12

Jul 29, 2019
I'm almost positive that a feed the beast pack would not ship with bad config files. I was more thinking that if you changed any configs, it would be worthwhile to look them over. If you haven't changed anything, then it might not even be a problem with the config files. I could not find a lot of information on these types of crashes. Sorry I don't have a specific solution.

Edit: have you tried redownloading the pack?

Edit 2: The link I gave also send to suggests that they have had that error when the server configs were messed up.

Last edited:

brohan66

Jul 29, 2019
I'm almost positive that a feed the beast pack would not ship with bad config files. I was more thinking that if you changed any configs, it would be worthwhile to look them over. If you haven't changed anything, then it might not even be a problem with the config files. I could not find a lot of information on these types of crashes. Sorry I don't have a specific solution.

Edit: have you tried redownloading the pack?

Edit 2: The link I gave also send to suggests that they have had that error when the server configs were messed up.
ive re downloaded the pack many times, but i dont think it would be the servers fault since i have friends that are playing on it

smalls_12

Jul 29, 2019
The only other thing I could think of would be that there something that gets loaded near your player but is not loaded otherwise that crashed you.