FTB Infinity Crash Landing Survival

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SteelHeart

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, what is this? The answer is a story of progression of a mine crafter and some villagers they try to get home from an uncharted world. Now please stop reading this and enjoy the story.

It was a good day aboard the USS Sycamore. The ship was doing her normal rounds as a cargo vessel when the worst possible thing happened.

Steel Heart and the rest of the engineering team were patching a hole in the cargo bay when the feeds coming out of the draconic reactor melted and fused with the feeds going back in. The Feedback loop took only a few seconds to send the core into a cascade of destruction. Automatic systems were able to dump enough coolant on to the core to put off meltdown for a few more minutes, but it was too late for those people in the reactor room.

The ship had been going to a small outpost on the edge on known space doing thaumic research. Safeties pulled the massive cargo ship out of hyper space and into the middle of a charted but uninhabited system. most people took escape pods down to the planet. The engineering team took the cargo shuttle. Under normal circumstances, everyone would be fine. Sadly the ship was full of all the Alumentum a thaumaturge could want. The blast vaporized the pods and damaged the shuttle.

Steel and two villagers were able to get out in the tiny pod that the shuttle had. The rest of the crew died from the crash. Steel and the two villagers splashed the pod down in the middle of a massive ocean and floated for a few days. They didn't have much at all, just some food and tools and a small dingy from the pod. It was a long few days until they saw land.

I haven't done much yet, but when I get something of interest down, I`ll post some pictures and some more story. Also, can someone tell me how to post an image directly in the post? I can attach an image but I could never get it to show up right here in the post. If you can explain it to me then that would be greate and it would really help make this more interesting.

Pixxlationn

Jul 29, 2019
If you upload to imgur, copy the picture's direct link, and paste that in the image url when you press the Image button when you edit the post. And I'd recommend putting the image inside a spoiler, just for not taking up the whole page in pictures.

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
You should probably move this post to the community showcase category. If you don't it will likely get moved by a mod anyways.

SteelHeart

Jul 29, 2019
If you upload to imgur, copy the picture's direct link, and paste that in the image url when you press the Image button when you edit the post. And I'd recommend putting the image inside a spoiler, just for not taking up the whole page in pictures.
Ok, thanks. now I need to get one set up. I guess I would need one someday.
You should probably move this post to the community showcase category. If you don't it will likely get moved by a mod anyways.
thanks, I`ll get that done. Question, how do I do that? if I cant do it myself then I guess it`s just mod waiting time.