FTB Infinity Crash (Cauldron)

sketysh

Jul 29, 2019
Windows 7
i-4770k 16GB
Local server (personal pc)
Java Ver. 8 Update 45
FTBServer-1.7.10-1352.jar

Haven't added any mods but I edited the ServerStart.Bat because the original gave me 256m MaxPerm and a Parnew error then stops the server.

this is my current ServerStart.bat which actually starts up the server.
java -server -Xms7G -Xmx7G -d64 -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:parallelGCThreads=4 -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=5 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=10 -XX:+PrintGCDetails -jar infinitycauldron.jar nogui
echo Server process finished
pause

And here is the crash I get. (crash-report)
http://pastebin.com/9CJ0Bhez

here is the fml. the file is 5mb so i couldn't load it to pastebin but here is a screenshot of where it crashes
DTinz5a.png

and here is the ending message
200c227c72.png

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Mystcraft is not compatible with Cauldron. So you basically cannot use Cauldron with infinity unless you remove Mystcraft (at least I think)

sketysh

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft is not compatible with Cauldron. So you basically cannot use Cauldron with infinity unless you remove Mystcraft (at least I think)
Thanks. I just read something similar. If i was to keep Mystcraft, how would I run a server like this but still be able to add plugins if possible?

I can delete Mystcraft but I'm not sure how that would affect the game play since I havent tried it yet - just setting something up for me and a few friends.

Does Spigot have Forge?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Well I have never installed a server with plugins so perhaps someone more knowledgable should answer this.

If you delete Mystcraft then you will no longer be able to create custom dimensions using the Mystcraft mod. In Infinity however you can also do this with my mod RFTools. The difference is that RFTools is more technological (you need RF power to keep your dimensions active) while Mystcraft is more mystical (based on the Myst story).

Reactions: Wagon153

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I just read something similar. If i was to keep Mystcraft, how would I run a server like this but still be able to add plugins if possible?

I can delete Mystcraft but I'm not sure how that would affect the game play since I havent tried it yet - just setting something up for me and a few friends.

Does Spigot have Forge?

The only way to run a server like this is to run it the standard way you download it from FTB or wherever. There is another way to get administrative capabilities on the server with the mods from ForgeEssentials that can add plugin like abilities to the server. This way you can keep Mystcraft.

Remember that plugins is Bukkit based with is implemented in Cauldron. Something in the Cauldron code is missing hence why it is not working with Mystcraft.

Spigot does not contain Forge. Spigot is only to add plugins to your Vanilla server as far as my knowledge goes.