Bug FTB Infinity: Blood Magic Blood Lamp Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

bluebird282

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a blood lamp sigil from blood magic and have been using it lately but there's an issue. I can place blood lights by right clicking blocks but for some reason I can't fire blood lights which I believe I'm supposed to be able to do. I've tried multiple key combinations and can't get it to work.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think that feature doesn't need a key activation, just fire it by right clicking it and it should a projectile which will place a light orb where the projectile hits.

bluebird282

Jul 29, 2019
I think that feature doesn't need a key activation, just fire it by right clicking it and it should a projectile which will place a light orb where the projectile hits.
I tried right clicking at a distant block and nothing happens. There's no light and also no sigil movement animation when I right click without directly pointing at a block.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Just a question, do you have particles disabled? Wouldn't effect the sigil's function but you wouldn't see the flying blood swirl if the light.

I'll check on my world when I get a moment to see if I can fire lights to distant blocks and report back.

Reactions: Padfoote

bluebird282

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question, do you have particles disabled? Wouldn't effect the sigil's function but you wouldn't see the flying blood swirl if the light.

I'll check on my world when I get a moment to see if I can fire lights to distant blocks and report back.

There's both no light and no particles when i try to fire lights