FTB infinity baubles

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been playing for a few days on a FTB infinity server, where i made one of those ring from random things that allow u to fly.

I know that both thaumcraft and botania add more of this "baubles", but is there some way to know all the available baubles ingame? like some sort of command or wiki would be extremely useful...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Might want to shoot that idea over to NEI's Dev. Or add it to the "suggest a mod" thread, because I don't think there is a way to do what you ask.
It would be good to have a command that lets you search for a type of item. Like typeing classedas.sword in to NEI would pull up things registered as a sword, or classedas.hat will bring up items that can go in to the head slot. It could even work with baubles.
But I am guessing this would hinge on modders registering their stuff in a standardized predictible manner.
Just say I made a mod that adds a special lazer sword but I used no classes that relate to a sword, because to get what I wanted I had to start from scratch. Id have to know about the NEI function or addon and add support manually. Otherwise it might be classified in the same category as a stick or cooked chicken.
NotEnough resources suffers from this drawback. It labels the drop chance for vannila and thaumcraft easy enough but it doesn't read lycanites mobs data. Probably because Lycanites needs to extend support to it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i guess that even if it doesnt cover all the existent, it would be better than getting nothing or searching manually. Ill try to get a shoot at both places you suggested, but im still curious to see if anyone else here knows of any other baubles added aside from thaumcraft/botania/random thingy i always forget wich things belong to wich mod

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Baubles it's self adds a couple somewhat useless baubles.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Forge Lexicon is a belt item but you don't have to equip it for it to work. Same thing for the Angel Ring. It's from Extra Utilities btw.

Baubles it's self adds a couple somewhat useless baubles.

There's only one, Miner's Ring, and it doesn't have a crafting recipe. The purpose for its existence is to act as a code reference for modders to add their own baubles.