Problem FTB Infinity 2.2.2 will not accept incoming clients

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Disenfranchised

Jul 29, 2019
Basically, we switched from Daybreaker to Infinity, separate folders and instances for each. Well upon switching, I downloaded Infinity to both the server machine and the client machine. Server sees a client attempting to connect then, times the client out, or a fatal error occurs. The server reports that everything is running fine. Any logs needed can be provided.

Java: 8

Last edited:
C

celly7777school

Basically, we switched from Daybreaker to Infinity, separate folders and instances for each. Well upon switching, I downloaded Infinity to both the server machine and the client machine. Server sees a client attempting to connect then, times the client out, or a fatal error occurs. The server reports that everything is running fine. Any logs needed can be provided.

Java: 8
I had to use java7

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Do you still have daybreaker running? If so you might need to change the port number for inifnity in the server.properties file. The clients will then use a : with the matching port number. For example I'm running regrowth and infinity on my server so. Since regrowth is the 2nd instance, I've changed its port 25566 and the client use jesus2xs.com:25566 to connect to it.

Disenfranchised

Jul 29, 2019
Problem was resolved successfully, clients were receiving a corrupted version of the pack. After a re-download everyone was fine.