Bug FTB Infinity 1.7.10 (Version:1.8.2) Buglist

Mojoran

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Community,

After playing about 40 to 50 hours of FTB Infinity 1.8.2 on my own server, I discovered a couple of bugs.

Thaumic Horizons:
Curative Vat
  1. Duplication via Blood Sample Syringe only takes 4x Victus (Even if the Sample says it requires additional aspects)
  2. Healing yourself with Fames or Sano in the Curative Vat makes the screen go crazy. You glitch in a block
  3. Self-Infusions- Chameleon Skin cannot be turned off. If I try to deactivate by pressing X i appear for 3 seconds but disappear again.
  4. Animal Infusion- The Loyalty Infusion does only work partly, they will follow you everywhere but if you demand them to not follow you, they will wonder off in any direction. (I don't know if this was meant to be this way) The second Bug is after leaving and joining the server again these Animals will appear in front of you again and follow you everywhere. Also changing dimension causes the same problem.
  5. The Soul Sieve does not output into a Chest if you place one below it, it spits it out the sides
  6. The Injector looses it Enchantments after reloading it

Thaumcraft:
  1. Crafting a Golemancers Bell will crash my game
  2. 10 Golems will greatly increase CPU usage on a Server

Forestry:
Butterflies spawn near Bee and Tree Breeding Areas, but they wonder off into unloaded chunks and start to lagg out the server. I can only fix this if i do a chunk fix. Is there a way to deactivate their spawning?

Simply Jetpacks:
If Dark Soularium or Flux Infused Jetpacks are put on a armor Stand from Bibliocraft, it crashes the server after a certain amount of time.

RF Tools Dimensions
If a RF Tools Dimension is being loaded with a chunk loader to keep up Applied Energistics 2 System it will cause frame rate drops until i visit it when joining the Server

Since I updated my FTB Infinity to 1.8.2 my server performance went up to 90% constantly. This makes the gameplay really laggy and all animals start to teleport(not a smooth walking animation) around

Thank you for your time reading this thread, i hope this helps

Mojoran