Problem FTB Infinity 1.3.4 [Minecraft 1.7.10] Server crashes on startup

kezah

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys!

My brother and I rent a server to play minecraft on together and it worked until the daily restart of yesterday.
The server has a Xeon E3-1271 v3 and 6GB Ram, so it should be capable of hosting a server and it worked the week before perfectly fine.
The last things I remember doing before the restart was setting up 1 Ender quarry and 2 normal quarries with tesseracts incase that matters.

Here is the server log when starting it:
[16:47:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
[16:47:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
[16:47:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[16:47:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[16:47:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on XXXXXX
[16:48:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world"
[16:48:39] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception getting block type in world
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:354) ~[ahb.class:?]
at buildcraft.BuildCraftFactory$QuarryChunkloadCallback.ticketsLoaded(BuildCraftFactory.java:133) ~[BuildCraftFactory$QuarryChunkloadCallback.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.loadWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:515) ~[ForgeChunkManager.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionLoad(ForgeInternalHandler.java:64) ~[ForgeInternalHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_7_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) ~[EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258) ~[lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.getPlayerOrganiser(ChunkLoaderManager.java:659) ~[ChunkLoaderManager.class:?]
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.getOrganiser(ChunkLoaderManager.java:638) ~[ChunkLoaderManager.class:?]
at codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager.addChunkLoader(ChunkLoaderManager.java:629) ~[ChunkLoaderManager.class:?]
at codechicken.chunkloader.TileChunkLoaderBase.activate(TileChunkLoaderBase.java:108) ~[TileChunkLoaderBase.class:?]
at codechicken.chunkloader.TileChunkLoader.activate(TileChunkLoader.java:114) ~[TileChunkLoader.class:?]
at codechicken.chunkloader.TileChunkLoaderBase.func_145829_t(TileChunkLoaderBase.java:35) ~[TileChunkLoaderBase.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:886) ~[apx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862) ~[apx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500) ~[aqk.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41) ~[ChunkIOProvider.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12) ~[ChunkIOProvider.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344) ~[AsynchronousExecutor.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302) ~[AsynchronousExecutor.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12) ~[ChunkIOExecutor.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126) ~[ms.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101) ~[ms.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199) ~[ms.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419) ~[ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345) ~[ahb.class:?]
... 10 more​

I would be pleased if anyone has a solution, we have tried basically everything we could think of and nothing worked properly. A backup of monday does work though, but there is literally everything we did gone and that would be pretty sad.

best regards, kezah.

Edit: I can upload the full crashreport to pastebin if you guys need that, totally forgot that a full report exists.
Edit²: Did it nontheless, here it is http://pastebin.com/i1FQKdc7

Last edited:

Jh007

Jul 29, 2019
Getting basically the EXACT same errors you are on our server. If you find a solution, let us know.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It either has to do with buildcraft (I doubt it) or the chuncloader mod from code chicken(forgot its name this porably is the problem though)

Did the server crash/stopped without the /stop command before the crash happened?
Was there something else that felt odd?

you could try to make an backup remove the chuncloader mod restart the server stop it and add it again. This should remove all the chuncloaders and could fix the crash

Jh007

Jul 29, 2019
So, I found a fix, that temporarily allowed the server to load. I opened the world in MCedit and removed a few blocks (wasn't any specific blocks, just dirt blocks near the spawn). This allowed the server to boot and run for about 13 hours, after which I have the same problem. I'll report back on if deleting a few more blocks through MCedit fixed it or not. Ultimately, something else is causing the level.dat file to need a re-write of sorts (via MCedit in this case).

Jh007

Jul 29, 2019
Appears that removing a few blocks worked again. More info to come on if the server crashes in X hours.

Jh007

Jul 29, 2019
Update: this didn't fix the problem. While it allows the server to run for a bit, it eventually starts lagging and dies again.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
make backup of your world remove chickenchuncs from the server restart server see how it goes.
You can read it later if you want and the error should be fixed.