Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Fresh world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Notey

Jul 29, 2019
THANK YOU ALL FOR APPLYING, WE WILL NOW BE CLOSING DOWN THE APPLICATION. THANKS -Notey

Hello fellow Minecrafters! My name is Notey and I have decided to start a dedicated Modded Minecraft server for the pack "Infinity". This pack is very tech heavy and has over 150 mods. We have also added a few mods to the pack like "Vein Miner" and more along the way. This server was original supposed to just be for my friends and I, but I have decided to open it up for the public. If you are interested in applying, the application and rules are below. If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums and I like forward to hearing back! Best of luck
635356669596273706.png

Also, The longer and more detailed the Application is the more likely you will be accepted. Talk about your strengths and why I should choose you out of everyone else. What will you bring to the server? Remember, Details, details, details.

Requirements
Skype is required
Team Speak 3 (for server wide events)
Age 16+ please, Exceptions will be made if the user is mature.
Be social and active on the server!

Rules:
-No griefing
-No stealing
-No random PvP
-No hacks (custom clients, xray, fly, etc.)
-No racism
-Keep the pranks fun and friendly (no Fire, or TnT)
-Don't be an ass (be mature and respectful)
-Please use common sense

Application
IGN:
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:
Location/Time zone:
How often will you play?:
Why do you want to join?
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:
Anything else I should know about you?:

You can apply directly on this forum and I'll get back to you within the hour!
Other ways to contact me are:
Email: [email protected]
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/MrNoteyboy52

Have a great day and thank you for applying! I look forward to see you on the server.

Last edited:

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_king_99
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):Choose to message after acceptance
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:since 1.0.0
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:played tekkit through to unleashed have had a blackspot for a bout a year although with the older mods I am pretty seasoned. However I'm a big builder.
Location/Time zone:UK GMT or BST
How often will you play?:twice-three times a week
Why do you want to join?:looking for a server that isnt just drop dead silence and unhelpful community
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:I dabble in programming and aesthetic building, I plan to build some good stuff. Ordinarily I build community stuff a couple times building spawns. I also really like railcraft and love building rail systems.
Anything else I should know about you?:Nm really, hope to hear back from you soon. I am doing my exams in recent months which may effect playtime

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Keeshi
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): neko_keeshi
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Bought minecraft back in alpha
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: modded minecraft is the only way to play. Been playing nothing but modded sense 1.25
Location/Time zone: Central time zone, Oklahoma
How often will you play?: an hour or two a day, more on wensdays and saturdays(my days off)
Why do you want to join? Would love to join up on an Infinity server
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Because I'm awesome, that is why
Anything else I should know about you?: *shrugs*

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeverStopMining
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Messaged after if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Tons mostly servers though I owned one for a short while
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: A little bit of everything been playing with mods since 1.5
Location/Time zone: Central
How often will you play?: After school normally but right now during spring break all day
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new server after having to leave several others usually shutting down. I like having a very small community to be in.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I have more experience with mods then most people probably and I will be playing a lot.
Anything else I should know about you?: I enjoy being able to play all the way through the progression on a server so I would hope it stays up for a while

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anthony098765
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): anthony0987651
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: i have been playing vanilla since alpha
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i have been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years now
Location/Time zone: USA - (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
How often will you play?: Pretty much all day everyday
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a small nice whitelisted community to join for a while now.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: My knowledge in mods I can help with almost any problem and my knowledge about servers i have owned and help setup many servers.
Anything else I should know about you?: My favorite color is purple!

TommEJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TommEJ
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have played since 1.4.2. I am a decent builder and good a redstone.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have played modded since the first Mindcrack pack on FTB. I have experience with the major mods.
Location/Time zone: Pennsylvania/Eastern Standard Time
How often will you play?: About 4-5 hours everyday, but I may miss a day
Why do you want to join?: I want an Infinity server that I can stream on.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I think you should pick me because I am a new streamer, and I will consistently stream hopefully bringing popularity to your server.
Anything else I should know about you?: I am a senior in high school, and I like playing soccer.

Afflicted

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ekoman93
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will msg
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: have been playing for 5 years. good with all aspects of vanilla. fairly good with redstone
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: have been playing for the past 3 years and everyday for at least a hour for the past year. have basic understanding of all the mods in the pack and a good grip on most of them.
Location/Time zone: -8
How often will you play?: daily. im either playing MC or taking care of my kids. (stay at home dad with 1yr and 2mo old)
Why do you want to join?: looking for a good server to stay with and hopefully grow with but mostly tired of going to new servers cause of idiots
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: im really good with AE2, i go big with my creations, very social, very helpful, willing to teach learn and change for the better of the server.
Anything else I should know about you?: helpful person all around, willing to help the community, all about the outdoors when i get the chance, and BMTH for life

Last edited:

AngeredLotus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Angered
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): AngeredLotus
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Played Minecraft since 1.2.3 Full Release, fairly experienced with Mob-mechanics and Redstone.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Played Modded MC Since Tekkit Classic of 1.2.5, and have been into Modded MineCraft ever since. Huge fan of magical mods such as Blood Magic, ThaumCraft 4, and Botania, as well as technical mods such as Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, and all around knowledgeable of most mods and FTB itself
Location/Time zone: Eastern (EST) (UTC-5) / Florida, USA
How often will you play?: Most likely daily, with at least 1 hour periods whenever online, with exceptions to real life occurences, preferrably more :)
Why do you want to join?: My friend and I (Alot, who will also be applying) have been attempting to find a FTB server that would fit our needs of minimal banned items, and a social/friendly community and staff, and after many failed servers, we've resorted to whitelisted ones, and your server seemed to stand out among the rest.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Although I'm only 15, I like to believe that I am a fairly mature person, and I am fairly knowledgable with computers, technology, aswell as Modded MC itself.
Anything else I should know about you?: Besides what I had said in the "Why should I pick you?" section, I'm able to help other people figure out mods and all around I think I'd be a great addition to your server! (Also, Real name is Alex, if that's of any concern :p)

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alot
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Can PM it to you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Oh boy, it's been a long time. Probably since 2010ish.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I got hooked ever since I started playing them 3 years ago. I've never gone back to vanilla. I really love Blood Magic and Tinkers Construct.
How often will you play?: Daily, usually for about 3-4 hours a day.
Why do you want to join?: The public server community is slowly going down hill being flooded with weird servers, and whitelisted servers seem to be going in the right direction.
Why should I pick you?: What's special about you?: I've owned multiple servers (Check profile), and have had a lot of experience with FTB Packs. I would call myself I good all-around guy, and really do love helping people.
Anything else I should know about you?: This whitelisted server looks great, and I'd love to be a apart of it.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Intecser
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): ill PM you it
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Skills include redstone and auto farms, not really good at aesthetics however, been playing for 3ish years now
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Automation of almost everything, used most mods in the pack with a few exceptions i want to get to know, started playing modded right after i started playing vanilla
Location/Time zone: Toronto, Canada (EST)
How often will you play?: Everyday probably an hour or two per day
Why do you want to join?: Been looking at FTB Infinity for a while but get bored of single player very quickly and a community to play on makes the game more fun for everyone and gets the creative juices flowing for new ideas and things to do
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: A good community player as most of the builds i get ideas for are all meant for community use and honestly rather pointless in single player because i tend to go big and dont end up using most of what i make to its full capacity
Anything else I should know about you?: Been able to explain and show most people how to use certain mods, and im good at helping people debug automated builds/farms or computercraft scripts as im looking to go into computer science in university

Bamaboy92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bamaboy92
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): nrbamaboy92
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been playing since Beta 1.6
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I played Tekkit Classic back when it was just Tekkit. Just recently started to learn FTB Infinity.
How often will you play?: Whenever Angered or Alot are on.
Why do you want to join?: Both of my friends Angered and Alot both recently applied and told me about it, so I wanted to join them as well on the server.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Although I do not understand much about Infinity itself, I am a good sport when playing and can try and help when I can.
Anything else I should know about you?: I have a Minecon 2013 cape. :p

DevoidSoul675

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devoidsoul675
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): zach.linden675
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I don't really like vanilla it doesn't have enough content for me to enjoy it, but I have played and know most of everything there is to do.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I like to build large base structures incorporating many mods within the build. I would consider myself extremely knowledgeable with AE2 and many of the tech mods.
Location/Time zone: USA, EST
How often will you play?: Near Daily
Why do you want to join? I'm been looking for a server community for a long time and most public servers are overrun with people that either don't follow simple rules or are just not aware of what they are doing is harmful to the server which almost always caused a map reset or rollback. I'd much rather join a private server where I can actually enjoy the game and all it has to offer without being surprised with a meltdown.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Well I'm an a good builder and I like to do a lot of community stuff, something you almost never see or public servers. I follow the rules, I don't try to cut corners when no ones watching. I genuinely just enjoy the game and love to play it.
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm an adult and you wont see me causing trouble haha

Rionix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rionix
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): bbrendonray
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Played for awhile I really enjoyed redstone, but it got pretty old so moved on to modded.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Really good with tech mods and thinking of news ways to do things. I also am a pretty good builder with some of the cosmetic mods.
Location/Time zone: Central
How often will you play?: Everyday.
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a mature server where people are not jerks, and keep the pranks clean and easy clean up. I also want to colab more and have more people playing.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am different I will play a lot and most likely record a lot.
Anything else I should know about you?: I will play a lot, and I am a programmer too.

BSMinerz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BSMinerz
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): *I will PM this*
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I feel very comfortable with the simplistic Vanilla Minecraft and I know 95% of the vanilla recipies.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Tech mods are probably the most known Mods that I use, I have delved into the magic mods a little (Thaumcraft and Bloodmagic mainly). I love to go big in mods, so if I start in one mod I will be working until I have everything within that mod.
Location/Time zone: Canada, Mountain Time (US and Canada)
How often will you play?: Everyday for couple hours before and after work.
Why do you want to join? I want to join so I wont feel so lonely playing single player.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm a Friendly person that loves to talk/help out others. Also I like to make new friends that have the same game interest as me.
Anything else I should know about you?: I work everyday for 8 hours, I want to start streaming things I do and I thought that streaming Minecraft may be a good place to start.

Hawari

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HawariAnsari
Skills in Vanilla Minecraft:Ive played Vanilla MC for about 5 years and theres not much else that can surprise me
Skills in Modded Minecraft:I play Modded on and off but i started playing around with mods when i was 12.I dont settle on a single mod and my expertise goes to any mod i wish to do.
How Often will you play:As much as i can but about 3 hours everyday
Why do you want to join:Well i recently got off some public modded servers but they all died off due to Youtubers stop playing them.I wish to find a more stable home such as this
Why Should I pick you:Im generally a nice guy and likes to pitch a hand in anything im capable of.I also like small nice communities such as whitelist.
Anything else i should know about you?:Theres not really much else to say but im usually trying to help but sometimes i dont succeed so bear with me.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Will disclose if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: played since classic, so, quite a bit o' experience there
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: playing modded MC for about 2 years now, i started in tekkit
Location/Time zone: California, -8:00 GMT
How often will you play?: Everyday for varying amounts of time
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small nice server to have fun with other with and make friends.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Im on fairly often and im very active in anything thats going on, im as helpful and nice as i can be, i can contribute resources to others if theyre at my disposal and lend some knowledge as to how a mod may work
Anything else I should know about you?: my Birthday is today, i just turned 18, im glad to finally be an adult. I am also of Ukranian/Russian descent.

pringalls01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pringalls01
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): pringalls01
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I planned Vanilla regularly all the way from Beta 1.2 until Release 1.6.4. I've continued to play on and off since then, but not as much.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I played Tekkit back in 1.2.5, but very casually; I really got into the modded community when FTB Ultimate came out. I've played regularly since then, keeping up with all of the packs that have been released.
Location/Time zone: United States/Eastern Time Zone.
How often will you play?: Since I'm a college student, the amount of time that I spend on the server will honestly just depend on the work load that I have that week; however, I can say that on an easy week I'll probably play almost every day for an hour to three hours.
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a modded community for a little bit now. I was originally a part of a modded server named Sheeps N Creeps, but after a change in ownership, it just kind of fell apart. I'm looking to find another community to be a part of that is mature and whitelisted so that I can enjoy playing and getting to know people.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I would describe myself as a helpful and friendly person, and I won best laugh in my high school. I'll always help someone out with a problem if I can. I'm an above average builder at times, and I can always be commissioned if wanted.
Anything else I should know about you?: If you let me in, I'll buy you ice cream.

Edit- Just noticed that you aren't accepting applications anymore. Sorry!

psharpfan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psharpfan
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): p-sharp-fan
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3(About 4 years)
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have been playing Modded Mineraft for about 2.5 years. Played Tekkit for about a year, then tried out FTB, and have been playing since.
Location/Time zone: Illinois, United States/CST(GMT-5)
How often will you play?: I plan on playing between 1-3 hours each weekday. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be playing more, most likely upwards of 4 hours a day.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because I am looking for a mature FTB Infinity server with minimal bans because I like having the freedom to use many items to make the game better. Obviously I could go and play single player but this is the reason I am looking for a server to join. Playing single player gets boring and I like seeing other's creations, getting help or giving help, and making friends.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am very knowledgable about modded minecraft as I have been playing for a while. Very friendly and helpful.
Anything else I should know about you?: I am majoring in Computer Science in college and enjoy doing cool things with ComputerCraft

God_of_Purple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: God_of_Purple
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): god_of_purple
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: A good solid 4 years
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: id say a solid 1 year tons to still learn
Location/Time zone: Idaho, Pocatello. GMT
How often will you play?: 2-3 hours a day or more
Why do you want to join? im looking for a fun mature full community to play FTB with and meet new people im tired of playing single player and I just think it time to go meet some people that enjoy playing the same thing as me!
i cant wait to join the server if you accept me ;)
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Well im a very freindly player and iv love to help out with the players and anything to do with this server at any moment.
Anything else I should know about you?: My name is Kameron i work for my father and my favorite car is a Subaru and hopefully ill get one this year! I also play many games in my spare time gaming is all around me and will always be apart of my life no matter what and i can thank my dad for that. haha

ateepe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ateepe
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: know alot of mob mechanics and redstone
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: know alot of tech mods and alot of expirence in modded mc
Location/Time zone: indinanapolis, indiana PST
how often will i play?: 3-4 hours daily
why do i wanna join? i wanna play in a semi-small community and make friends and just have a good time.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i am friendly and can help people on the server.
anything else i should know about you? my name is andrew, i race race cars but have alot of free time so i play minecraft or xbox.